44• |Unpalatable rejoinders|

Dedicated to ruchi_1990 annkay0  the_mysterious_one02 NikitaGupta838 user62894235 rashmi2121999 darkangel142111 Anulov 2kokilashalini Diviya03 DivyasreeVajjala  aishhhhh1 purnima17 SrishtiSharma9  user29540719 tweetyqueen TanzeelaZafar8 dikshanaik572 KriyaRhiya Prankster27

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter 2001Priyanshi MorningFrost060 dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

“Buddy, it's great news that we bagged our first contract with such a big MNC but it's so not the right time for me. With everything that is going on in mine and Nandini's life, concentrating on anything else seems like a huge deal.” Manik felt so ashamed of himself for being so unprofessional with their venture and also for letting Dhruv down even before their start-up could pick up its pace. But, at that moment, sitting next to Nandini on the hospital bench while they waited for both her father to wake up and for Abhimanyu and Avantika to return from the hotel they were staying at where they had currently gone to freshen up and change once they all consumed the dinner that Manik and Nandini had brought, he just could not think about working and putting in complete hundred percent of himself into their venture.

Nandini's head shot up on hearing that thus gaining Manik's attention to her face as well. She passed him a disappointed look as if she was not happy about whatever he just said. It was bad enough that she was utterly humiliated by her boss, an hour ago for her lack of interest in work ever since she got married and seeing Manik give up on his dream was the worst she could possibly think of.