11• |Adhering circles|

Dedicated to SrishtiSharma9 Anjii5 Nivirajendran93 Aahna_sharma ashuban  dikshanaik572 NikitaGupta838 AmeliaFernandes5 mansi0809 purnima17 R_kaura12 shivallisahai for commenting on the previous two chapters.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

I'm sorry for not being able to reply to any of your comments but it was only because I had an extremely important deadline to meet with. Work from home is tedious than actual work!!

----×----

"I swear to god, if this isn't important, you're going to be dead in the next two minutes, Manik. I'm very tired and I have an early morning conference to attend tomorrow." Mukti, Manik's another close friend after Cabir vented her frustration for the reason he had summoned their friends' group on a Thursday night, immediately after work regardless of however tired they were.

Mukti, Cabir, Navya, Dhruv and Alya were at Manik's place as he had invited them over for a drink and with an intention to tell them about his wedding. None of them except for Cabir knew about it and now that him and Nandini had fixed the date, he felt like it's time he tells his friends about the same.

Cabir, Navya and Mukti were seated on the couch while Dhruv and Alya shared a beanbag beside the coffee table. Manik stood leaning on the wall beside the television from where he could see all of them clearly.

Air around Manik, Alya and Dhruv wasn't comfortable yet and on some level, it could never be but at that moment Manik couldn't care less about it. Nandini was going to be there in a few minutes and so all that he could actually think was about this to go perfect as he wouldn't want things to be off between soon-to-be-wife and his only friends who were like a family to him for almost 10 years now.

"It is important, Mukti and if you shut up for a little bit, I'd be able to tell you what it is." Manik said sarcastically because for the last 15 minutes of the twenty they had been at his place, Mukti wouldn't stop grumbling about making her come down there against all her wishes.

"Okay. So here it goes.... huff.... I am getting married on 18th of July this year." Manik declared it out loud, finally, to his friends just to send them all in for a serious shock except for Cabir.

"What?" Alya was the first one to say something but that was itself out of disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm getting married in three months." Manik reconfirmed.

"I thought you just started meeting women for an arranged wedding then how come you've fixed a date and that too in just three months? And who is she?" Navya questioned because in spite of being Cabir's girlfriend, he hadn't informed her that he knew about this yet.

"First of all, I did not meet women. I just met one woman and we liked each other so I'm marrying her. We met two and a half weeks ago. Her name is Nandini Murthy. She also happens to be Cabir's college mate." Manik said elaborating about Nandini.