6• |Stubby delight|

Dedicated to purnima17 SrishtiSharma9 ashuban NikitaGupta838 Nivirajendran93 Aahna_sharma impriya_agarwal dikshanaik572 star_human R_kaura12 RishuSingh24 umabarman TheMustardWriter palak1106 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~ Little moments of happiness squeezed in between hard times throughout the life is better that larger moments for just the one time which leads to bigger expectations and then be dissatisfied for longer periods of time.~

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

“Do you want to just hangout here?” Manik questioned Nandini as she sat down on the floor of Manik's balcony. Like they had planned the other day, Nandini showed up past 7 at Manik's place as he promised to show around. According to the plan, after he would be done showing her his place, they were supposed to stop by the coffee shop in his neighborhood but when they stopped at their last stop, the balcony, Nandini couldn't move her legs from there.

His apartment was on the 16th floor and thus the night view from the balcony through the glass railing was scintillating. Everything in the city was lit up and far away it vanished into total blackness indicating that it was the seashore which might be more visible in the daylight.