5• |Accorded alliance|

Dedicated to purnima17 ganusbubbles R_kaura12 Aahna_sharma impriya_agarwal star_human dikshanaik572 Nivirajendran93 NikitaGupta838 RishuSingh24 Ramya_g SrishtiSharma9 ChitraVij palak2508 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention for the only one who got it right about who amongst Manik or Nandini might have said no ChitraVij

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~ We often behave the way others want us to and at times it could just as easily backfire at us.~

----×----

Nandini: “Yes!”

Nandini: “Yes!”

Manik: “No!”
.
.
.
.
.

“What! I thought you might say no and I didn't wanna have a loose face. That's why I said no.” Manik exclaimed. Nandini couldn't believe in the first place that he actually rejected her but before should process anything, she heard him scream that.

“I.... I don't know what to say.” she couldn't comprehend what to say to that. She was the one who was sceptical but at the same time she liked him for what he was to her that night. Like a bonus he looked way too good as well. He seemed tender while handling her and she felt that maybe this could turn into something better with time which is why she put away her inhibitions aside and said yes to the alliance.