18• |Disguised cognizance|

Dedicated to NikitaGupta838 purnima17 SrishtiSharma9 Aahna_sharma weirdosaurs mansi0809 ashuban Anulov Jyotibiswal MaNanAddict umabarman impriya_agarwal Angel_v_96 rrSS45 Chaitraliv LekhyaKarri Vanzz316 R_kaura12 dikshanaik572 shivallisahai Nivirajendran93 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

'God! This girl is unbelievable. I'm going to try this one last time.'

And just like that Manik's twenty-third call went unanswered as well. He sighed when she did not pick that call as well. He had collected his boarding pass at the airport and his flight was supposed to leave in forty minutes. He had been trying to reach Nandini since the time his boss asked him to attend an emergency conference in Dubai just a few hours ago. He had to leave immediately but he did not want to go without letting Nandini know. Afterall she was going to be his wife in less than a month's time.

Nandini becoming his wife, sounded so good.

Back to the point. He did not have the time to go to her office and bid bye which is why he had been calling her continuously in a hope she might recieve atleast one of these calls.

As Manik heard the announcement for boarding the flight, he decided to drop an elaborate text to Nandini.

Do not panic looking at the number of missed calls from me. I needed to tell you that I'm leaving for Dubai for a couple of days to attend an emergency meeting on my boss's behalf. I have boarded my flight and I'll call you once I land. Have your meals on time and take care of yourself. I would not want to marry a drowsy bride......
I'm obviously just kidding. I love you the way......