3• |First impressions|

Dedicated to Aahna_sharma Nivirajendran93 PoonamRana9 star_human R_kaura12 SrishtiSharma9 dikshanaik572 purnima17 for commenting on the previous part

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~More often than not first impressions are misleading.~

----×----

'Do I seem wierd to you if I admit to the fact that I'm going to be scoring this person whom I am about to meet based on how this meeting goes and I'll decide to whether say a yes or a no based on that? By the way, it's a minus 20 already because he's almost a half hour late. Well, to be precise 26 minutes.' Nandini thought to herself while glancing at the entrance once in every 15 seconds.

They had a reservation for 8 at this restaurant and Nandini had reached 5 minutes prior to that. Since then she's been waiting for the guy to show up at the reception area. She was already so nervous about this and here she was off to an awful start. Nandini herself wasn't much of a punctual person yet she had managed to be before time only because she was worried about her first impression but seems like this person doesn't bother about these stuff.

'Maybe this is just a formality for him and he is doing it just for his family like me. Or worse? Is he not going to show up at all? Fuck! I am going to get stood up for the first time in my life. So this is how it feels like to be stood up. Now, I feel so guilty for doing the same to that Neil from twelfth grade. This is so humiliating!' like we have already established, Nandini's thoughts could never be simple. She could tangle it up just fine. It was more like her expertise.

"Ma'am, we're really sorry but according to the restaurant's policy we have to cancel your reservation. We do have large numbers waiting to get in. You will have to put down your name again in the general list of you still wish to get in." the restaurant's manager let her know in the most polite way possible. Nandini was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice him approaching her in the first place. Anyhow, that acted like the last nail in the coffin and she passed a small smile to him before getting up to leave.

"Thanks!" she muttered to the guy and walked towards the exit.

"Nandini Murthy!" she was just about to step out of the place when she heard someone call her name from the opposite direction. She looked up to find the guy whose picture her father had sent her which by the by did not do any justice to how he looked in real. But, it didn't matter to her how he looked because he had made her feel all these strange things and not in a good way that she hadn't felt ever, even before meeting her in person.

In the last few moments she felt so humiliated that the only thing in her mind was to smack his head real hard. Only if she could!

She did not want to create a scene and thus she just turned away heading to the parking. She needed to get out of there. It wasn't an emotional thing but anger never surfaced with logic. She felt angry for her own reasons and she did not want to take it out on him so avoiding him seemed like a better option.

"Hey! Hey! I'm really sorry!" she stopped listening to him apologize from close. Apparently, he followed her for whatever 6-7 steps she had taken away from there. She turned to see him and first thought that crossed her mind was that he had dressed up real nice in a very decent manner.