31• |Elucidating anecdotes|

Dedicated to dhatri22 _shivani12 Jyotibiswal Nidzz26 user62894235 Vanzz316 NikitaGupta838 Nithnadfath xdilbeparvaahx aayushi2_5 Anulov rashmi2121999 purnima17 ashuban Susiisami SrishtiSharma9 kyys1s2 2kokilashalini Prankster27 Tanusree1698  priyamunmun NahianNahin mansi0809 dikshanaik572 BrijeshKumarSharma lostintowild Dimple9512 deepamehta27 __krinalP_ for leaving a few amazing comments and inline comments on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Guys, Alya has an idea to pitch

"Guys, Alya has an idea to pitch." Nandini finally said putting an end to the mute banter between her and Alya about who was going to say it out loud to the guys. Manik and Dhruv looked at Nandini first and then averted their attention to Alya to hear what she had in mind.

"Huh..." Alya felt a shortage of words while she glared at Nandini for putting her in a situation like this.

"What is it?" Dhruv pushed her to say.

"Okay! I remembered that both of you were working to put up a start-up of your own, a few months ago. So, I was thinking why should you not use this as an opportunity to continue with that and build on it?" Alya's tone was very suggestive looking at their faces. They were shocked by the sudden intrusion of such an uncomfortable topic given the way that had ended in the past.