•Apology•

Hello guys!
Please take two minutes to respond this note and I promise I'll try my best to never bother you with such notes again.

This year has been the worst year for me with my father's accident and then losing my maternal grandfather...

Now again, a few days ago I lost my paternal grandfather as well.
That is the reason I suddenly went missing and couldn't update this story.

None of you need to put up with my personal problems yet you do because everytime I disappear and come back you still welcome me with open arms.

I do not wish to take you readers for granted and thus I have to ask you before proceeding that SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY OR DISCONTINUE?

That question is because I have to know if you're gonna still want to read after such a long gap or have you all lost the interest to read.

Please comment your views and any of the choice you make will be okay with me and I'll accept it with an open mind.

Lots of love to all of you for reading and appreciating my work always and hoping to hear a positive response from you all (otherwise is also okay but still the gratitude is there)

If your responses are in favor of continuing then the next update is ready to be published and I shall publish it by 6th November so until then let me know about your views.