33•|Interminable denials|

Dedicated to Nithnadfath dikshanaik572 purnima17 KriyaRhiya user62894235 rashmi2121999 SrishtiSharma9 divya869 FarheenSheikh2 Prankster27 Tanusree1698 Anulov BrijeshKumarSharma NahianNahin mansi0809 NikitaGupta838 lialia avni_mehandiratta aayushi2_5 missbaig darkangel142111 lostintowild 2kokilashalini xdilbeparvaahx _shivani12 jheelc for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 Nidzz26 shriyajha Vanzz316

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Why are you reading that again and beating yourself up?" Avantika Murthy questioned a Viren whom she found reading their daughter's letter they recieved from Abhimanyu a few days after the actual wedding.

No matter the differences between them and their daughter, not attending her wedding now seemed like they took things too far. She did upset them by going against everything that they've ever wanted for her but to show their dissent, they feel like they've went too far this time. And, to add to their list of regrets, this letter from Nandini made them feel like the worst people.

But, Avantika's pride was too much to let a mere letter take her down and thus she recovered faster but on the other hand, Viren couldn't pull himself together which is why even after 20 days of recieving that piece of paper, he still couldn't stop reading it over and over again. Not to mention, the tears this letter jerked in his eyes every time he read it just as if it was for the first time.

"I feel, we made a terrible mistake by not being there for her. I mean, we were the ones who pushed her to meet that guy for marriage and it's not her fault that she fell for him." Viren said folding the letter and put it inside his diary on the desk.

"Come on, Viren! You don't fall for people in just one meeting. She just wanted to go out there and humiliate us by doing exactly what we ask her not to just like every other time. If anything then it is her who has took things too far this time by getting married without her own parents' blessings. And, besides we were just looking out for her and we wanted her to have a full family after her marriage given that she has been living alone for over five years." Avantika said going near him and sitting opposite to him. Everything that she said was not what was in her mind but they were necessary to be said out loud to make herself feel better of this situation.