13• |Sparse truth|

Dedicated to Jyotibiswal shivallisahai forumlove star_human mansi0809 palak2508 AmeliaFernandes5 SrishtiSharma9 purnima17 R_kaura12 RishuSingh24 NikitaGupta838 Ramya_g Nivirajendran93 dikshanaik572 Aahna_sharma for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~Incomplete truth is as good as a lie!~

----×----

Nandini's apartment
8 o clock in the night

Manik was visiting Nandini after work as she called him over to discuss about her family's disapproval of them getting married

Manik was visiting Nandini after work as she called him over to discuss about her family's disapproval of them getting married. She broke it to him in most gentle way possible after a nice dinner and when they sat down to talk in her living room on the couch.

“I don't understand! On one hand you are planning this grand engagement party for us and on the other hand you're also telling me that your family wants you to break it off with me. What the hell am I supposed to conclude from this?” Nandini had anticipated such kind of Manik's reaction and thus she remained composed. She got up from the couch to reach him as he stood up the moment she told him the whole thing.

She held his hands in hers just to get swatted away. She could literally feel his anger radiating from his body. Nonetheless, she forcefully grabbed his hands again and this time in a firm grip, obviously not strong enough for Manik but he did not push it this time.

“We are getting engaged. My family won't be there and that's fine for me. I don't think you need to get so worked up when I'm staying by your side regardless of what they want me to do. Besides, this is not new to me, rather I'm used to them not getting along with any of my decisions and so I'm going to count this as just another one of them. Although, this is a huge deal but what choice did they even leave me with?” she paused to get a reaction. He seemed calmer now.