43• |Intricate perceptions|

Dedicated to SrishtiSharma9  ishaishank 2kokilashalini someone_unknown7 mansi0809 PoonamRana9 user62894235 rashmi2121999 toughgirl_94 purnima17
KriyaRhiya Anulov Prankster27 NikitaGupta838 dikshanaik572  TanzeelaZafar8

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter __krinalP_ darkangel142111 MorningFrost060 dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Avantika couldn't avert her eyes away from her estranged daughter whom she hadn't seen in five years

Avantika couldn't avert her eyes away from her estranged daughter whom she hadn't seen in five years. Was it even possible that her little girl with those cute pigtails who wore those nerdy glasses, had actually grown up so fast and into a proper woman who looked every bit of married with that mangalsutra around her neck, vermillion in the parting of her hair, red chuda in her hands and clad in an elegant wine coloured simple saree paired up with a sleeveless blouse.

Avantika did not miss out on catching a fitting glance over Manik who obviously was her daughter's husband and for whom Nandini had conveniently abandoned her own parents. Avantika then remembered how she had promised Viren that she'll try to accept Nandini's husband and welcome him into the family but looking at Nandini get so uncomfortable to even come and greet her, just aggravated her senses as she pinned Manik to be the reason behind it.

20 minutes had passed since Manik and Nandini had arrived there and all that Avantika did during that time was to sit and watch her daughter stealing glances of her and simultaneously enquiring Abhimanyu about Viren's health condition alongside her husband who also greeted Abhimanyu with a cursory hug and then stood engrossed in knowing more about Viren's report.