8• |Comrades reconvening|

Dedicated to NikitaGupta838 purnima17 AmeliaFernandes5 mansi8901 SrishtiSharma9 Nivirajendran93 RishuSingh24 R_kaura12 dikshanaik572 user24776404 Aahna_sharma star_human for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~Transparency in a relationship is as significant as salt in food.~

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

"Thank goodness, you are fine!" Manik said while hugging Nandini which also happens to be their first one as well. It wasn't an intense hug but it sure was out of impulse. She was so petite and short to hold and it felt as if he could just wrap her up in his embrace in case of an emergency instead of any other way of protection.

"Woah! Relax. I'm okay." she mumbled to his chest as her head didn't cross his shoulders. She suddenly felt very conscious about her hight. He sure was really very tall and well-built unlike her short and petite body. Anyway, she did put her unhurt hand on his back, reciprocating the hug.

"Sorry, it was an impulse." he admitted while retracting himself away from her but getting a hold over her bandaged hand. He looked at it carefully to see her entire palm bandaged up till her wrist.