7• |Odious disclosures|

Dedicated to dikshanaik572 ashuban purnima17 NikitaGupta838 impriya_agarwal R_kaura12 RishuSingh24 star_human nmlove2read Anjii5  Aahna_sharma SrishtiSharma9 Angel_v_96  user24776404 Nivirajendran93  rashmi2121999 AmeliaFernandes5 palak2508  for commenting on the profits chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

~Love deserves to be given a chance not matter what way it comes to you.~

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

“So you have like no say in this at all?” Cabir questioned Manik while sipping his beer as the two of them hung out at Manik's place after work on a Monday night.

“It's not like that. She asked me first but I said we can do this the way she wants. Afterall I'm not the one with a complicated family situation. She agreed to meet me for them so why not their way if it helps her make peace with her family.” Manik explained it to Cabir. Cabir was pleasantly surprised at how Manik spoke about this. He obviously did not expect Manik to move on from a three year old relationship in just two months let alone him deciding to get married to a total stranger. He wasn't just marrying her but he was also willing to do it the way she wants it to be-sooner or later.

“Which two dates did you say again?” Cabir asked him. Manik was telling him about picking a wedding date which he had let Nandini decide according to whatever she was comfortable with. Nandini's parents sent her two dates for the wedding from which they had to choose one.

“One is by the end of this month and the other one is exactly on three months from today.” Manik answered Cabir and he nodded.

“I still cannot believe any of this is happening. Maybe it's because you've kept this 'fiance' of yours as such a big secret. When do I get to meet her?” Cabir was actually pissed which is why he air-quoted the word 'fiance'. First, Manik decides to meet women for an arranged wedding against all of his suggestions and the next thing he hears is that Manik has fixed his wedding with the very first person he has met. When Cabir had heard about this he began to panic as if it were happening to him and not to Manik.