•IMPORTANT•

Please read this and respond in the comment section if you want me to continue writing this story.

Firstly I apologise for saying this again and again but this time I'm here with the exact reason behind my inhibitions in writing this story.

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy from the show are iconic characters whom we love for their beautiful love story that bloomed amidst their individual imperfections and flaws.

I began writing fanfictions of the duo because I love them too.

But, my characters are very close to real life characters that makes my stories more susceptible to criticism and hatred. I usually delete negative comments from the comments' section and ignore the messages on my dm and message board but this particular message got me to rethinking this story.

I have given it back but I'm not sure if I did it in the correct way but what this user has pointed out has gotten me to thinking

Am I ruining your perceptions about MaNan through the portrayal of their characters in my version?

I realised, these two names aren't mine to ruin so I should be getting an opinion from the majority.

Nandini in Inevitably Together is flawed too. She's made a bunch of decisions that were just for herself and regardless of her family's feelings. I have to be clear that I'm not justifying such kind of behaviour but it is how the character is. It's how people in real life act. We make reckless decisions and mistakes, fall down and later learn from everything.

That is how I intend to show my characters but if that ruins the image of our favourite characters then I'd want to stop that immediately. I don't want to disappoint you.

Manik and Nandini in Inevitably Together would make all kinds of mistakes and bad choices but will ultimately stick to one another and learn from what is left behind. That is the gist of this story.

If the opinion in those screenshots are a common one for all of you too then I'll discontinue this story right away.

Please respond to this note and I promise this will be the last time that I'm bothering you with something like this.

Sorry for the inconvenience 🙏🙏

P. S. If you all say that I should continue this story then the next update will be posted tomorrow.🙃