52• |Cataclysmic dissolution|

Dedicated to mansi0809 adorable_angel14 rinimanan  missbaig ashusingh678 nyctophile1698 Anulov  rashmi2121999 anweshapanda300 divyashree1328 vidhiii_17 matured_queen palak1106 Prankster27 rangolijain  ruchi_1990 Angel_v_96 shriyajha  user29540719 dishtaniya SrishtiSharma9 Prabhleen00

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter user62894235 Divya1196 SangwiSinha MadhumithaSundaram purnima17 darkangel142111 2001Priyanshi KriyaRhiya DivyasreeVajjala dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Life was truly unpredictable. One moment you are all nestled up in the warmth of your lover's embrace and the next moment you're being loathed by your mother for the same reason.

Manik was a calm person most of the times, per se but Avantika had crossed all those limits long ago. It was bad enough that Nandini and him had to tiptoe around, in their own house just because of Avantika's mere presence but now to have her interrogate them about why were they out for the entire night and also hear her say that how wrong it was, unnerved him.

Manik and Nandini returned when it was almost noon as they had their breakfast at the resort. They even showered there and decked themselves into new pair of clothes that they bought from there. All of that took time and given the lack of such instances in the near past, they weren't in any rush to go back sooner.

But, their happy bubble burst at the exact moment at which they set their foot inside the house. Avantika was extremely pissed ever since Nandini had called the other night to tell them that Manik and her wouldn't be coming back. Avantika, for some absurd reason, found it insulting that in spite of having Viren, Abhimanyu and herself over at their place, they still went out there and made plans which wouldn't include them.