14• |Muddled misapprehensions|

Dedicated to mansi0809 Anjii5 AmeliaFernandes5 purnima17 NikitaGupta838 shivallisahai Nivirajendran93 RishuSingh24 dikshanaik572 SrishtiSharma9 Jyotibiswal palak2508 forumlove ashuban R_kaura12 impriya_agarwal Aahna_sharma AsmaFathima for commenting on the previous chapter.

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Nandini took a moment to register what was happening around her once she woke up from what seemed like a long slumber

Nandini took a moment to register what was happening around her once she woke up from what seemed like a long slumber. She was on her bed properly tucked in with a blanket over her frame and the cold breeze from air conditioner hitting her face. She was puzzled now. Was all that just an unfortunate dream? Because to her recollection, the last time she was awake, she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and had passed out right there on the floor of her bedroom.

All her confusion got cleared the moment she heard a voice from the living room that was approaching her. Seems like Manik had taken care of her and now he was on the phone talking to someone. She could hear him conversing on the mobile and about to come back in to check on her. “Yes, sir. I have been working on that report for the last two days and in my opinion now is not the right time to go ahead with this deal. Our logistics team needs to upgrade and Ritesh is working on it. We can continue with this after a month or so.”

“Okay, sir. Will see you on Monday. Bye!” Manik was standing near the door of Nandini's bedroom and when he winded up his call he turned back in to see Nandini up. She was sitting on her bed resting her back on the headboard waiting for him to finish his call.

“You're up!” he said moving towards her. She nodded with a tired look. She felt drained out and had no energy to have a confrontation.