46• |Awaiting frenzy|

Dedicated to TanzeelaZafar8 dikshanaik572 DivyasreeVajjala Anulov urvishah454 ShagunSharma378 mansi0809 SrishtiSharma9 rashmi2121999 purnima17 tweetyqueen Jyotibiswal MaNanAddict NikitaGupta838 missbaig Friendsforever6 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter user62894235 MorningFrost060 thegirlinpinksocks KriyaRhiya darkangel142111 shriyajha dhatri22

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

“Nandini, come on yaa! Atleast, Listen to me.” Manik yelled out as he followed Nandini back into their living room after already having followed her through the kitchen, the bedroom, the guest room and the kitchen again. She was unstoppable today. After all, her family was going to come here for the first time after their wedding and that too for a complete stay of a minimum of seven days. Hence, it was obvious for Nandini to obsessively arrange for everything in their house to make their stay comfortable especially since her father was getting discharged from a hospital post a traumatic accident.

“Manik, stop following me everywhere. I don't have time for this right now.” Nandini was practically running around the dining table as she set the table for dinner and dismissed him simultaneously.

“Oh yes, you do, Mrs! Got you! Come on, now, breathe like a normal person.” Manik uttered as he caught hold of her by her elbows. She struggled for a minute but when she realised that he wasn't going to let her go, she decided to cave in and just hear him out. She breathed loudly after that pause which is when she realised that she had gone all hyperactive.