-20- Pranked (TBS Version)

Lonely, mysterious, and quiet. I guess those were the three words thats described me the best. Well from those three words, you've guessed it. I'm a nerd.

A nerd that is very anti-social, never outgoing, and well, everything you know about a nerd. And of course, when there's a nerd, there's a bully, bullies to be exact. A pack of them, all gathered, trying to dominate the school and being the biggest asses of the school.

What? A nerd can cuss.

Anyways, I was on my way to my Maths class which had some of my bullies in that class, including Thomas Sangster, the biggest bitch and their leader, which made me really insecure to be beside them, so I sat at the very back, isolating myself. Which was okay.

The teacher came in, and I smiled widely getting ready to listen.

"What a nerd. Smiling so wide excited for Maths class. Dork" Someone said, and my grin was washed away and was replaced by a frown.

I look down to my maths notebook, and heard fits of laughter around the classroom, I didn't mind, and pushed the thought at the back of my mind.

"Silence class. Today, we are gonna start talking about the Cartesian Coordinate System" The teacher said, and I smiled weakly since I loved this lesson, but I was too focused on something else. I decided to stay strong and copy the shitty notes on the board. I feel eyes on me, and I see Thomas Sangster looking at me giving me a look of sympathy, which made me roll my eyes mentally.

*

After maths class, it was lunch time and I saw a poster with 'Prom, January 21. See you there with your required escort' I rolled my eyes. I got my food and sat down on my table. Yup, my table, since no one wants to eat with me. I eat my lunch silently and watch the cool kids playing dare or dare. After 5 minutes, about 2 girls were pranked and were splashed with either drink or spaghetti. That's gonna leave a mark. After 10 minutes, I see Thomas Sangster walking up to me, and I already knew what was happening and of course the cool kids looking towards our direction, smiling, giggling even.

"Y/N, WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?" Thomas shouted, for everyone to hear. Was he serious about this or what? Maybe it's just a dare. But they did finish earlier, so I nodded. And I heard laughters exploding through the canteen.

I see Thomas laughing really hard, and my eyes start to water. Not only was I rejected but I was humiliated. So I walk out, and didn't turn back. I went to the restroom, and got inside the cubicle.

"Why did it have to be so hard? Why did it have to be me?" I asked, to no one in particular, and tears streamed down my cheeks.

I check my bag and look for my razor. I rummaged inside and I cuss under my breath.

"Dang it. It's not here" I yelled, and started crying really hard.

*

I stayed there for the whole day, not coming out of the cubicle. I hear the bell ringing signalling it was dismissal, and I sighed.

I stayed there for 2 more hours, and I hear people getting inside the restroom. It was a boy and a girl. What was a boy doing here?

Being the curious girl I am, I listened to their conversation.

"I feel bad. I hate my life. I didn't want to be part of the cool kids group, I was forced too because I was pretty. And what we did to that girl was not nice, and I feel so fucking bad" I heard, and the girl talking was Kaya Scodelario, a petite, young girl and part of the cool kids group.

"Me too, I'm bloody done with that group. I was looking for Y/N, but I didn't seem to find her anywhere" And of course, that was Thomas, because of his thick accent, I knew who it was.

I sighed loudly, and I hear Kaya saying 'What was that?' and I hear Thomas yell 'Come out!'

With nothing to do, I did. And I will probably regret on this later on.

I step out of the cubicle, and I look at them with rulers and pencils as a weapon, and I just wanted to burst out laughing.

They see me, and they put the ruler and pencils down, and I just sighed, waving at them.

"Why put em down? Just hit those things on me, it's not like I'll get past this" I said, ready to get hurt again, which made me get used to it since they've been bullying me for the past months.

"Didn't you hear what we said earlier? We told you, we aren't hurting you anymore" Kaya said, and I roll my eyes.

"You actually think I believe in that shit?" I said, making them look at the ground. "Do you guys know how much you fucking hurt me everyday, but I stay quiet because I'm the most wimpy person who can't defend and stand for herself. And now you tell me, you won't hurt me, you are such great actors, you are." I said, spitting venom at every word.

"Look Y/N, we didn't want to be part of it anyways." He said, but I chuckled harshly. "Didn't want to be a part of it? And what makes you think I believe in that? If you two didn't want to be a part of it, you could've just left the group. What? Were you scared that you won't be as popular as you are now? If that was your thoughts, then how dumb of you." I said. Sobbing quietly.

"The only reason we didn't leave the group was that they would hurt us too." Kaya said, and I look up at them with anger written on my face. "Look at me! Bruised, hurt, and pain is what I feel everyday because of you guys. If I was not this weak and fragile, I would do the same thing the same way you are doing to me" I said, and walk away.

_________________________

OOHHHH! That was intense. I'm gonna make part 2 of this and get your tissues ready. Let's do this shit.

I love you my darlings, and sorry for not updating soon :(((

-Danielle