Assistant (pt.2)

Unedited

Your POV

"Hello, miss. I'm Thomas. Thomas Sangster"

And I lost it. I tried keeping my composure but my hands suddenly dampen, and my knees suddenly go weak. I felt like with just one step in my 5 inch heels, I'd fall. His fucking voice was so husky and better in person. 

A rush of panic suddenly goes through me as I realize my sweaty ass hands. I see his hand reached out for me to shake and my mind goes fucking nuts. 'What do I do?' I repeatedly thought. But instead of actually being a bitch on our first meeting and ignore to shake his hand, I grew some balls and shook it. 

His face didn't seem to mind. He tried not to show some rudeness but I knew, deep down, he was fucking disgusted. I knew I should've been a bitch but I quickly – a little too quick – pull back my hand and rest it on my side. He chuckled, as he put his arm down on his side like I did.

"Please take a seat." I offered, and he quickly obliged. I sat down on the comfy cushioned seats and I stare at the young man, totally forgetting my purpose of being here. He coughed, and I suddenly realize my stupidity.

This man can drive you nuts.

I coughed and proceeded to talk to him and get to know him more. I tried to avoid the sweet aroma of coffee beans in the air as it would seem rude to buy coffee in the middle of a meeting. 

He was currently telling me a few of his jobs before this and what he did, but I've always wondered what he had done for a living. I was quite suspecting why he didn't have a job currently because he seemed to be a person who would have a fucking tall building and sitting on a leather chair with glass windows and looking out at the city view, but in this case, he was sitting here with me on a cushion chair, sipping coffee. 

I was kinda debating whether or not I should ask because it might affect him and it might be too personal for him to tell, but as a curious ass freak, I decided to ask him, cutting him off.

"Mr. Sangster, why didn't you stay at your previous jobs?" I told him as he was in the middle of telling me that he worked as a general manager in one company. His eyes widened, in shock that I just cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

"I'm sorry, I got curious. But seriously? You were a general manager, close to being a CEO. What happened? Did they fire you? Did you quit?" I realized that I was rambling and I quickly close my mouth in a thin line pulling myself back as I, also, realized that I was getting closer to him when I asked these questions.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but it's quite personal, for now." He said and I nodded knowing the answer way before I even spit out the question. Curiosity got the best of me. I badly wanted to know. I got even more curious by the minute, but I controlled myself from being annoying – asking the question repeatedly, knowing I'd get the same answer.

2 PM.

We talked and talked and I honestly couldn't get enough of this guy. Instead of asking him work questions, I asked of his hobbies and interests. I checked my watch and I realized that I took too much of his and my time. My usual rendezvous would end after thirty (30) minutes but I consumed two (2) hours with this man.

I honestly loved the company of this man right in front of me. He had such a bad but also good vibe in which I liked. I have actually made my mind an hour ago whether or not I should hire him and it was obviously a yes from me. I just didn't want to end this meeting with him because I, seriously, enjoyed being with the guy.

I knew I'd see him during work but this one? This one would be different. I'd only talk to him for work and work only. This interview felt like something else. It wasn't just work for me, at the moment and I knew I'd regret not consuming more of our time but I'd have to go back to work and do my stuff. So as much as I'd regret doing this later on, I decided to tell him that he'll be working for me now.

I suddenly smile at the young man in front of me as I thought of seeing him everyday at work, and he'd be standing on my side the whole day. The thought gives me sudden joy and rush. He smiles back at me. Damn that fucking smile. I quickly tell him the good news.

"Mr. Sangster, you're hired."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Author's Note:

Well that was fucking short. Plus I read my past imagines on here and I cringed like shit.

Anyway, I've been so attached to this imagine and I have decided to make a book out of it.

I'd be publishing the first two chapters (the last two imagines) soon so I'll notify you, my loves, if it's up. 

And if you liked the story, comment down below if you did and give it a vote so I'd be more encouraged to update and publish a book about this. (even if you didn't vote, I'd still update lol)

What do you guys think?

- Danielle