-20- (pt.2) Pranked

January 20

The day of my death, No, I'm joking. It's the day before Prom Night, and guess who doesn't have nor asked me to Prom? Me.

I walk the school hallways, and I see Kaya with Will. Will Poulter, the strongest of them all in their group. Will held a bouquet of flowers, and gave them to Kaya, and they held hand in hand. What a cute couple.

I look around and hell there were choruses of 'yes' and nodding and signs which means that the girls have prom dates, well, except me.

I hate how this school has Prom, and there should be a required escort. I mean, the school I transfered from didn't require an escort. This school makes me sick.

*

I walk through the hallways, pushing my glasses as it was falling unto the bridge of my nose. I look down to the book I'm reading, and yes, walking while reading is very normal, atleast for me it is.

And of course, I bump into someone. As I await my body crashing to the floor, I feel two arms wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes, as my eyes were closed when I waited for my fall, and I see Thomas. His soft brown eyes looking directly on my dull ones. I gulp, and he clears his throat.

"Uhm. Watch where you're going, fag" He said, and I nod. I knew nothing changed.

"S-sorry" I say, as I push my way through the crowd of couples.

What a nice encounter with Thomas right there. Wasn't that nice.

I roll my eyes. And he calls me a fag, when he is the fag of this bitchy school. He is intimidating. Real playboy may I say.

I couldn't find words for his fucking actions. Argh! I hate him, even though that wasn't true because these stupid feelings are making me feel some lovey dovey actions towards him, and it sucks. Because a nerd and a jerk never go together.

*

I enter my Science class, which Thomas and Kaya were in, and I wish I could just leave, and stay at home, read a book with hot choco and marshmallows on top. Yup, that would be great. But no, I had to stay in this hellhole with Satan and satan's sister. (THOMAS AND KAYA ARE NOT SATAN, SRSLY, I FEEL BAD WRITING THIS) I have to deal with it.

I sat down on the back of the seat, but Kaya comes in and drags me next to her seat. And I just wanted to kill myself right here, right now.

"I'm sorry, but since when we were close?" I asked, annoyance evident in my voice.

"We are now. Best buddies, and I don't care about the shitty ass group, I left anyways." She says, and I sigh. Atleast she left but Thomas has no plan on doing so.

I see Thomas walk in, and he sits beside me. I watch as his friend, Jake, makes his way over to me, and he just looked at me.

"You're sitting on my seat" Jake said, and I finally had the boost of confidence to actually stand up for myself.

"Oh really? I don't see a name" I said, and everyone were like "ohhh" and "yeah, go Y/N". Even Kaya cheered on me.

"Well, it h-has, i mean, there isn't but it's m-mine" He stutters, and I smirk.

"Mhmm honey. Go stay at the back, where you truly belong. Maybe write a name on it too so no one would take it" I say, and waved at him, and he runs out of the classroom.

I feel confident, but more of me feels sadness. Why now? Why now when I'm already hurt, why now do I stand up for myself?

*

January 21

It was Prom Night, and we had all day to prepare.

"Kaya, how did you know that you had feelings for Will?" I asked, and she looked up at me, and smiled