-13- Realise (Thomas Sangster version)

I've been waiting for Thomas at the school hallways, I smile once I see him walking towards me.

He finally approaches me and smiles at me.

"Hey Y/N" He said, and my heart just flutters once he says my name.

"Hi Thomas" I said, and he was confused, his eyebrows stitched together. I just walk away and wait for him in the classroom.

Once I was inside the classroom, I sat at the very back, seeing I wasn't 'popular' like Thomas. Every student in the entire school body knows him because he played Jojen Reed in Game of Thrones, and he auditioned for Newt in The Maze Runner, which is my favorite book by the way, he entered inside the classroom, making all guys high five him, and all the 'popular' girls staring, some even winking which made me jealous.

But why should I be jealous? He isn't even mine. It's the truth, and we all have to accept that the truth hurts.

He sat next to me, and I just look down on my Biology book, pretending I was studying, and I felt him stare at me, after a good five minutes, he tapped my shoulder.

"Are you okay? You usually talk to me before the teacher gets in. And I never see you study before class" He said, and I sighed.

"I'll tell you later. Meet me at Starbucks later. Right now, I'm studying" I said, my focus on the large blue textbook.

He sighed, stealing glances from me once in a while. The teacher finally stepped inside the classroom, and discussed stuff I know since I studied earlier.

The bell rang, and I closed my textbook. I grabbed my bag, and held the book close to me. I went to my locker, I saw Thomas next to me, opening his locker, and I ignored him.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Thomas said, and I closed my locker, and closed my eyes, and sighed.

"I'll talk to you later. I told you. For now, I'm going to eat my lunch alone and maybe study for English" I said, and he just stared at me, but finally sighed.

Lunch was over two hours ago, and English just finished. The bell rang, and I stepped outside of the classroom, going to Starbucks to meet Thomas there.

I got there, and coffee filled my nostrils making me relax. I ordered coffee, and I see Thomas sitting at the far back, the isolated table, which I like, because I'll finally tell him that I like him.

"Hey Thomas" I said, and he smiled at me.

"Finally, you're done ignoring me" He said, and I chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So, I have to tell you something." I said, and he smiled.

"I know, that's why we are here right now" He said, and I mumbled a 'yeah'

"Okay, I like you. I've been ignoring you because I might spill it out to you and I'm not ready to tell you earlier" I said, and he frowned.

"Oh Y/N, I'm sorry but I only love you as a best friend" He said, and I frowned, nodding my head, and I stood up and left.

Tears flowed down my cheeks once I reached my home. I close the door behind me, and I went up to my room, I cried there until I heard something.

"Who's there? You better show up" I said, and I held a bat.

"It's just me, Thomas" Thomas said, and I placed the bat down, and he got inside my room, through the window.

"Look, what I said back there, it was a lie, I like you too Y/N." He said, I shook my head.

"Why didn't you realise that before? Why only now when I'm already hurt" I said, tears pouring down my cheeks, and he ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't know. I just realised because I remembered how much you loved me. How much you've been there for me no matter what. How much you cuddled up with me when I was sad." He paused, then continued. "I like you Y/N, and I can't do anything about that" He said, and I just hugged him.

Our relationship will grow stronger and longer because this is the start of a new love story

_________________________

a/n:

That was horrible. I completely ran out of ideas so I'm doing your requests next. I love you my darlings mwa 😘

Happy Newt Year

-Danielle