Important A/N (sorry)

So, it's been a while since I talked to you guys about things and I'm sorry if you thought that this was an update but I promise, I'll be updating soon but I need to get this off my chest and right now, I wanted to share to you guys what I'm feeling at the moment.

As a writer, I express myself a lot through words and I'm taking this time to actually express what I feel on here.

I am a depressed person. I have depression and anxiety that makes me go fucking ballistic and it drives me insane. Some people have reasons for their breakdowns, but I get breakdowns because of nothing.

Yes, nothing. I cry and tend to panic about nothing and try to overthink about past situations that I have yet to resolve. I get anxious at the smallest of things -- going down on an aisle in the cinema becaue of the people just staring at you. Or I worry about things that should not be a reason to worry about. And like I said, I get sad and have my breakdowns bc of literally nothing.

I have always wanted to try therapy but my parents don't know what they're living with. Their daughter has depression and they don't know about it and I should not complain because it's what I want.

The last thing that I want in this life is for my parents to worry about me. My mom tends to get mad at such 'dramatic phases' like these and it sucks having to hide that from your own parents.

Back to what I was saying, I wanted to try therapy but 1) Parents and 2) I felt like that it would help but won't actually help me at all. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. And right now, I'm fucked up.

There are moments where I attend to my friends' needs and give them the comfort and love that they need. I try my best to cheer you guys up and do all that I can to make you guys feel better and some people have actually said that they get better because of what I said and I'm so happy to be doing that but I wish, deep down, that I could listen to my own words often but it's hard.

But enough about me, I just wanted to share something that I've been going through for years and the main reason why I did this, why I wrote this, was to help you guys in any way possible.

There are many people out there like me, and it could be one of you guys. So I'm taking all my will and power to help you guys through everything and I hope you know that you're not alone.

It sucks to have this kind if mentality/disorder but together, we'll get through it. You will never be alone in this and I'll help you feel better, happy and loved again because you, darlings, deserve everything good. You don't deserve to feel like you've been invalidated by the universe.

Just know that you will always be something special and enough to someone. You guys are enough for me and I'm so glad that I have readers that are hilarious and very supportive of what I do and write. You guys will always be enough.

I hope you guys find love and happiness because you guys deserve every ounce of it. You guys should know how fucking amazing you guys are. I hope you reach your dreams/goals in life and never give up. Stay positive and strong.

Much love. X

-Danielle