-3- Not good.

Newt

"Bastard" I mumbled to Y/N, a hatred friend of mine.

"Wanky weirdo" Y/N said, and I scoffed at that.

You see, this is not your average love story and crap. Me and Y/N will never love each other as a couple nor a friend. She hates my guts and I hate hers.

"Slinthead" I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Is that all you've got? shuckface?" She said, and that made me furious.

"That's it Y/N! I'm done with you and your bullcrap. You make me so mad, I don't even know what made me hate you. I just hate you. You are ugly, fat and a bitch. I wish you never went up the Box, and I wish I didn't meet you at all!" I said, as I huffed.

"Well, I hate you too. I hate you so much I couldn't stand it anymore. I hate you." Her voice cracked at the word hate.

Please don't cry.

You see, back at the Maze or as they say 'Phase 1'. I always loved Y/N, as a friend and more than that. But somehow, here in the Scorch, I hated her with all my heart, but I didn't make her cry, maybe this time, I went too far.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't me-" I was cut off when she put up a hand signalling me to stop talking.

"No Newt, you got what you wanted. You don't want me here? I'll make that happen so I could make you happy. yeah? good that." She said as she walked away.

Damn it. I went to far. I have to go find her soon before she does something wrong.

*

I looked around for her, but I couldn't see her anywhere. I spotted Minho with Thomas, facing their backs at me.

"Minho, Thomas! Have you seen Y/N around?" I said, out of breath.

"Go away Newt. You made her cry, I don't think she wants to see you." Minho said, and I rolled his eyes at him.

"Please, I need to talk to her." I said, and I saw her wrapped around Thomas' arms. Making me puke. Was I jealous? I couldn't be.

"Can you guys leave us alone" She said, and I thanked the Lord for that.

"If he hurts you, scream, I'll be there for you" Thomas said, and I scoffed. We watched Thomas leave.

"What do you want?" She said, with no expression.

"Look, I know I went to far. And I'm sorry." I said, not done but she chuckled harshly.

"You? saying sorry? Newt, I know you're joking. Because let's recall the last time you said sorry. Hmm, oh wait, you never did" She scoffed, and I sighed.

"Please Y/N, I'm telling the truth." I said, and she rolled her eyes.

She was about to talk until I felt something at the back of my neck.

"Woah" Y/N said, and I wanted to look at it, which was impossible.

"What is it?" I asked, and she said it was a tattoo.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Group A: Subject A5, The Glue" She said, and I was confused.

"The glue? Why in the bloody hell would I be the glue?" I said, confused.

"Maybe because, you're kinda the glue that holds us together." She said, and I smiled weakly. I checked her neck as well.

"What does mine say?" She asked excitedly.

"You wouldn't like it." I said, making me sigh.

"Group A: Subject A6, To be loved by Subject A5" I mumbled, and I could already see her frown from behind.

"Oh." She said, as I mumbled a yeah.

"I think I should go" She said, turning around. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around, which made us closer.

"I'm sorry" I said with sympathy in my eyes.

"I forgive you, slinthead" She smiled, and I smiled.

"I think that tattoo was true" I said, and she was confused.

"Maybe I should love you" I said, and she blushed.

"I hate you" She said, as she leaned in.

"I hate you too" I said, and smirked while our lips were attached together and no one could break us apart.

_________________________

a/n:

I actually like this one, I don't know.

So yeah, I hope you guys like it. Fan, vote, comment. Haha

Bye guys ily

-Danielle