-16- I'm not okay.

Requested by @Beatrice_Sangster aka Tris --i love your name--

________________________

It's that time of the month where a new greenie comes up. I hope it's a girl though, since I need some girl friends to talk to either than Newt, aka my best friend.

Newt, that name ringing through my mind everytime I hear his name. It's quite weird this time of day because he has been ignoring me and staying in his hammock for the past 4 hours.

The alarm goes off indicating that the greenie is here. Finally. It's been a while to be honest.

We all ran up to the Box, and looked what's inside it, and wow, my mind has officially changed about having a new girl here.

It was a very hot boy.

His face was incredible. The jawline, hair, eyes, beard, lips, cheeks, and more features were just astounding.

Newt finally came and ran to the Box and got inside. He helped the confused boy get up, and asked his name.

"What's your name, greenie?" Newt said, his thick accent ringing through my ears.

"Tobias" (do you guys get it, bc the girl's name is Tris, and I literally cannot even, ok carry on) the cute boy said.

He looked at me and gave me a wink. And I blushed, making my cheeks go all red. I see him walk towards me, and may I say that he has the most cheekiest grin ever.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked, and I bit my lip. Looking at his face was just wow.

"T-tris" I stuttered. Damn it, now I made a fool out of myself infront of the cute boy.

"Am I really?" He asked, and I was confused. So I gave him my confused look.

"You told me I was cute" He said, smirking, and I blushed more, looking down to the ground.

"It's okay to blush infront of me. And may I say you're quite a charm" He said, and I just melted inside.

I see Newt giving Tobias death glares, but he ignored it, but it pissed me off.

Me and Tobias walked around the whole Glade, and talked for hours until it was night time. It was like I knew him from forever, and I can't believe this handsome boy would actually talk to a girl like me.

"You know what Tris? I like you" He said, and kissed my cheek, as he stood up and waved at me goodnight.

I was stunned and didn't move from my spot, and I was so happy inside. I shouted a 'yes' and made a fist pump in mid-air. And of course, doing my happy dance in the middle of the Glade since the other Gladers are sleeping.

Except for one.

I stopped dancing and heard a weep coming from Newt's hammock. Why would he be awake at this kind of time?

I walked to his hammock, actually not ready to see what's happening to my bestfriend. As I got closer, the crying and weeping was loud. Sniffles very audible. I might actually cry at what I'm about to see.

I stopped to see blood on the floor. What the hell was this?

I follow the trail, followed it and kept walking until there was no more. I stay put to my place, and look up, and I see what I didn't want to happen to Newt.

He was self-harming.

I walk up to him and grab the knife that he took from the Slicers. All weapons like daggers, a spear and such were kept at the map room.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask/yell at him, and he had puffy red eyes which wanted me to cry.

"It's none of your business Tris. Why do you care?" He asked, and I gave him my wtf look.

"I care because you're my best friend" I say, and he stopped crying and started rolling his eyes.

"Well, it seems you've got a new one" He muttered with annoyance in his voice.

I look down at his wrist his cuts visible, making me cringe at the sight.

"Who are you talking about? Tobias?" I say, as I make him sit down, and I grab the materials for his cuts. Since I was Med-Jack after all.

"Yeah" He whispered but I heard it.

"He is no where near my best friend. You are my best friend Newt, and nothing will change that" I say, but he just stays there blank.

"But you obviously like him Tris" He said, and I stand up and look at him.

"So? why do you care if I like him?" I asked, annoyed as he stood up, him clearly being the taller one.

"Can't you get the hint Tris? I like you. I shucking like you and I'm not okay that you like somebody else" He paused, took a sigh and continued "These cuts were done for a reason Tris. I hurt myself because I can take the pain of actually hurting myself physically, than me being a wimp and crying over you with somebody else who is clearly better than me." He said, and I hugged him, comforting him. Making him feel loved than hurt.

"Look Newt, self-harming won't make a difference. I love you too much for you to get hurt. I don't want to see you like this, especially when you fell off the walls of the maze." I said, crying, and he just hugged me back.

"Tris, I know you don't feel the same way about me. And you're just hugging me because you want me to be feel loved than being hurt. But this is me Tris. I'm depressed but I'm smiling. I'm not okay, unlike before but this is life. All I want in life is to be with you, stay with you. I love your comfort, I love you. I know I was being a jerk for being jealous, but I couldn't help myself. I know I probably won't have you, but I just want you to be happy. I won't self-harm if that's what you want" He says, while hugging me. I pull away, and kiss his cheek.

"Yes, I don't want you to self-harm but promise me you'll be happy too" I said, and he nods and smiles.

"Anything for you love" He said, as he pats down the hammock for me to lie down on.

"You know, I was thinking." He said, out of the blue, me cuddling with him, as he wraps a hand around my shoulder.

"Maybe friends with benefits would help. I mean Tobias wouldn't know" He said, looking at me, as I look up at him.

"Friends with benefits? boring. What about you and me together instead" I say, as I slip my hand into his and kiss his cheek.

"I thought you liked him" He said, and I chuckled.

"Liked. With the -ed. I like someone else now" I said, making him smirk.

"And who would that be?" He said, teasing me, and I smirk.

"Minho is one hell of a prince charming" I say, making him pout.

"I'm joking, it's you, you dork" I say smiling, he smiles back at me and kisses the top of my nose.

Probably the best decision I've ever made.

_________________________

I hope you like this Tris. And I'm sorry if took so long.

It's been a while since I updated because I've been practicing this routine for our cheerleading competition that happened yesterday, and guess who won? WE DID

So yeah, I hope all you guys love this imagine. And yeah.

I'm getting a haircut

I chnaged my cover, what do you guys think of it?

bye

-Danielle