Sick Nightmare

I will be taking request later on

Cross pov

It's been a week now since senpai turned back to his passive form. He's so small and cute he mostly likes being alone, I don't know why but I respect his decision. I wanted senpai to feel comfortable so we gave him, his space, But Dream wasn't very good at giving his brother space. 

"Good morning brother!" said Dream all cheerful 

" Greetings Dream," said Nightmare with a monotone voice while pouring some coffee in a mug. 

" How are you today' asked Dream while hugging him

"I was good until you came along" mumbled Nightmare 

"That wasn't a very nice thing to say to your brother Night," said Blue 

" How the heck did you even get in here?" asked Night as he looked over and the star sanses with annoyed face. 

He looked over at Killer who was supposed to guarding outside not letting anyone get in and when I mean by anyone I mean anyone. But that rule was mostly for the star sanses. 

He pushed Dream off and sat down next to Cross. He closed his eye socket and he had a pounding headache. He then pushed his coffee he had grabbed, Nightmare was always a picky eater he hated sweet stuff he only ever ate blend food with no taste to them even though he liked dark coffee no one knows why. 

He groans and starts to mumble under his breath no one knows what he was saying but everyone knows he looked annoyed. He got up and walked over to the sink and placed his hand over the sink. Everyone had a worried face. 

"Boss are you okay?" asked Killer 

He looked over at Killer with a fake smile and said "I'm fine no need to worry about me" 

"Are you sure senpai?" cross asked 

"Yup" before falling to his knees and groaning in pain. 

Everyone then ran to him trying to get him up from the ground. Cross then put him on his back 

"I'll take him to his room," said cross in a gentle tone

He walked upstairs to the dark hall the only light it had were the light touches when he finally got to the end of the hall which was Night's room he opened the door. The room was dark and cold, Cross felt a shiver down his spine. The room had a king-size bed with lamp tables next to his bed (Not sure what there called sorry) He gently placed him on his bed.

Nightmare breath started to increase he had a fever Cross then placed his hand on Night's chest calming him down gently. "Senpai I need you to try to calm your breath it's going to be fine I'm here with you if you need anything you can just ask okay?" said cross gently rubbing his skull. Night nodded later falling asleep. Cross smiled gently kissing him on his fore skull. Then gently getting up trying to wake him up and walked to the door where he greeted everyone there.

"So how is he," asked Horror

"Yeah dude is Boss okay," asked dust 

"Is my brother okay?!" asked Dream with a worried expression 

"His fine guess just a tiny fever but he should be okay now don't worry,"  said Cross 

" At LeAsT hIs OkAy," said Error (sorry don't know how to do a glitchy voice) 

Okay this it that's it guys sorry it was sloppy it will get better later on I just never taken care of a sick person before and I don't get sick often so I'm not sure welp that for listening to my this story of sick Nightmare I will be taking request s