Blow Job

Part 2 of Masturbation 

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare

----------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV

"Wow, Cross, you made a huge mess, didn't you?"

I said as I entered the Cross's bedroom, he was sitting on his bed back against the headboard. I walked over to him as he blushed sat next to him. "Night..." said Cross, I then shushed him as I moved over to wear his legs were apart. I giggle softly. as I laid down, where his legs were, I had him let go of his length, and I soon was holding it. As I looked up at him, as he smirked and chuckled.

I softly kissed his length and licked it from the base to the tip, which got a shiver out of Cross. I continued to tease him like that until I heard a few groans coming from Cross signaling that he wasn't fully satisfied with my service.  I finally decided to his length into my mouth but just the tip of it. 

"Come on, Nighty stop teasing me like that" Said Cross I then shook my head no as I continued my slow pace which seemed to annoy Cross. Because he grabbed my head and slammed it onto his length. 

I gagged as he fucked my mouth feeling his length in the back of my throat. I felt tears perk onto my sockets, as I lightly cried. It hurt a bit but it soon felt so pleasurable. As I moaned I could feel some vibrations on his length. After a few minutes of him fucking my mouth he groaned slightly. 

"I'm going to cum soon!," said Cross as he continued to fuck my mouth and gripped my skull tightly. Before I knew it I felt something hot pour into my mouth which I swallowed. Cross panted softly as he brought me over to his chest and as I laid down. 

Cross soon fell asleep and I also fell asleep soon after but before I did there was only one thought inside of my head. 'This is the last time I'm helping you Cross' 

Sorry, it was cringe and stupid I didn't know what to write. 

Part 2/2

Word count 360