69

I've been waiting for this one for a long time now.

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare (passive)

Type Lemon

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV

I was laying down on my bed waiting for Cross to come back from hanging out with Epic. Lately, Cross hasn't been giving me a lot of attention. So I decided to surprise Cross a bit. But now that I was doing it, I kind of regretted it. I was wearing only lace lingerie, which was black and white. I was in my passive form and had a full summoned female echo-body. I felt nervous what if Cross didn't like his surprise. Knowing I wasn't good at making the first step when it came to sex. As I was trapped in my mind I didn't realize that Cross had come home. How did I know probably because I heard his voice coming from downstairs and he was yelling pretty loudly, despite the room being soundproof meaning no sound can come in and no sound can come out. Before I know it I heard the doorknob open. Knowing that had to be Cross since no one else would dare open the door. Without knocking on it first. 

"Hey, Nighty sorry I to-," said Cross but was cut off when he looked at me on the bed. He had a huge blush on his cheekbones. Which I just giggled at as I walked over to him. As I continued to walk over to him, he looked at my body as he blushed. Once I reached Cross I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek. Which took a bit since he was so tall. I had to go on my tippy toes to reach the idiot's cheek. Once doing so I didn't expect what Cross was going to do afterward. He placed his hand on my waist as he gently caressed, them making me squeal slightly. I just blushed as he continued to caress my waist bring me closer to his chest. 

"Aw you look so cute like this Nighty,~ you should wear more lingeries for me love~," purred Cross.  I just blushed at his request and shook my head 'no'. He just chuckled afterward and placed his hands under my ass. As I squealed slightly from surprise. I instantly wrapped my arms over his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist as he brought me over to the bed. He then tossed me onto the bed with a thump. I whimpered softly as Cross pinned me down. Cross bends down and gave me small butterfly kisses on my face which tickled which made me giggle. Before I knew it Cross was kissing my neck and lightly biting it. Which made me moan softly Cross just looked up at me as he continued only this biting on my neck hard which made me moan louder. As Cross sunk his teeth into my neck it started to draw blood which he licked off. 

Cross's POV

"I have an idea that we could do small Nighty~" I purred as Nightmare just looked at me confused. I laid down on the bed as I told Nightmare to lay down on top of me but facing the other way. Once doing so I removed Nightmare's bottoms and revealed his wet lower female area. I chuckled softly as I brought my head up a bit to lick up some pre-cum he had which lead to him moaning softly. As I licked his lower area I could that Nightmare was unbuckling my pants and removing them and pulled out my length from my boxers which he kept on. He begins to suck me off as I licked his 'lower female area'. 

I shoved my tongue into Nightmare as he moaned on length "Ahhh~Crossy~ahhh~"  moaned Nightmare, but some of it got cut out as his moans were being muffled by my length. I chuckled softly as I went deeper into him. Which made his grip onto my legs almost scratching them. I could tell Nightmare was getting closed since his walls became tight over my tongue. I was also getting close to coming and Nightmare knew it since he started to suck me off harder. He also put his hand on the base of my length which was the area his small mouth couldn't reach. I know if I wasn't licking and sucking on his 'lower female area' I would be holding his head down to fully suck me off by gagging him.    

After a few minutes of licking Nightmare, he finally came inside of my mouth and a bit on my face. I chuckled at the purple warm substance that entered my mouth. I swallowed the substance. As Nightmare continued on with his work of sucking me off, I was about to come as I could feel my length feel tense and hard. After a few minutes later I finally came into Nightmare's mouth as I had my back arched as I came into his small cute mouth.  

He ended up swallowing my seed as I chuckled at the smaller bring him over to my chest as he soon fell asleep on top of me. I hold him in my arms as I smiled at him. I soon fell asleep too holding my small lover in my arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was a bit rushed since I was busy all weekend and had school. I'll probably rewrite this in the future since I had other ideas but couldn't do them because of school and other stuff in my life. 

Word count 925