Morning lazy sex

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare

Warning abusive Cross/ Toxic Crossmare ( I got bored meaning this isn't going to follow the normal story I'm doing for this whole challenge.)  

Type Lemon/ a bit of angst?

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Nightmare's POV

It was still early in the morning when I was in my office filling out some sort of form, which, Ink gave me the other day. I grumbled some words under my breath as I filled out the form. I guess I was stuck in thought because I didn't even notice Cross enter my office until he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on top of my skull. 

"Hey Nighty, you seem, stressed love," said Cross as he started to caress my skull gently. I didn't respond to Cross as I just continued to fill out this stupid form that was 10 pages long. Turns out Cross didn't seem to like the fact I was ignoring him because he grabbed me by the waist brought me up to my feet which surprised me and squeal. He then sat down on my chair and brought me to his lap. Which scared me a bit because Cross was looking at me with an intense stare. "You know Nighty, I don't like it much when you ignore me when I'm trying to be nice to you love," said Cross as he gripped his grip on my waist.  I gently whimpered as he gripped harder on my waist. I looked down at my desk as I said "I-I'm sorry Crossy..."

I started to fiddle with my fingers when I saw Cross was looking down on the papers' process. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I saw how Cross put down the papers on my desk. Then placed his face in the cruck of my neck and started to breathe heavily on my neck. Which made me moan gently as I covered my face with the sleeves of my shirt. (Nightmare is in his passive form btw)

Cross didn't seem to like that either because he removed my hands from my face and whispered in my 'ear' "Stop doing that unless you want to get punished" I shivered slightly from the sharp tone in his voice. Cross and I have been in this relationship for almost two years now, and ever since we got together, Cross has slowly been changing into this whole new character. Which I didn't like very much because there were times where he would yell at me or hit me. But at the end of the day, he would apologize and tell me how much he loves me. Which was sweet of him but it slowly started to break me with his words.

I hadn't even realized I spaced out because I had felt a strong blow to my ass which made me squeal from surprise. "Pay attention to me when I talk to you" yelled Cross which I had realized he was talking to me because I had spaced out for some time. I whimpered slightly from the sting from my ass. "I-I'm sorry Cross" I whimpered again as I turned around to fully face him to hug him. I placed my skull on his shoulder and nuzzled it on his neck. I could feel Cross form a smirk on his face because placed his hands on my waist. And brought me closer to him as I was in his warm embrace.

I knew this wouldn't last for long because knowing Cross he probably had something else in mind. 

I loved Cross more than anything, but lately, I'm not so sure anymore. Everything feels so different now. I had made a promise to Cross that I would never leave him after he saved me from myself. I remember how shocked I was when I saw myself in my passive from after centuries. Then realized I wasn't actually in my passive form but more in a shapeshifted form I created. But Cross and my brother didn't seem to mind. I made a promise to Cross one I couldn't break. So I couldn't bring it to myself to break that promise only because of how Cross's behavior had changed. I still truly loved Cross with all my 'soul'. 

 As I nuzzled into Cross's neck I could feel his hand go lower from my waist to my pants. I felt my body grow hot and shake slightly. I heard a chuckle from Cross as he put his hand inside my pants and underwear touching my pelvis area, I shake and whimper slightly. "shh don't worry my love you're going to love this~" cooed Cross.

As Cross continued I felt like I was going to faint from how much I was shaking and was digging my fingers going through his jacket to his shoulders. Before I knew it I felt something slimy and warm on my neck. I moaned softly as I slightly tilted my head letting Cross lick my neck. "C-Cross please... s-stop" I whispered. But Cross didn't stop he continued until I felt Cross pull down my pants and underwear off exposing my lower pelvis area. I shivered slightly from the cold air hitting my bare bones. Then Cross slightly moved my head so he could remove my shirt by unbuttoning the buttons. Leaving me fully nude in front of Cross which made me blush. 

All I heard from Cross was a chuckle as he got up from the chair and teleported us to the bedroom. I was holding onto him tightly as I tried not to fall or anything. "Are you ready for some fun my love?~" purred Cross as he throw onto the bed making me fall with a thump. I whimpered softly as I forced myself to nod knowing if I didn't I could get yelled at. "Good boy~" purred Cross as he pinned me against the bed.  

I could feel my face burning up as I saw Cross slightly unzip his pants showing me his length. I whimpered and wained as I saw him. "Summon something for me, my love~"

As I did so I had gotten myself ready for the unbearing pain to come. 

3rd Person POV

As Nightmare summoned a female entrance. Cross smirked as he watched Nightmare summon an entrance and without a minute to waste he put his whole length inside Nightmare. As Nightmare arched his back harshly like it was ready to break at any second as he cried in pain. 

Cross didn't let Nightmare adjust at all because he trusted roughly at first as Nightmare cried telling him to stop. But Cross didn't listen and continued going. After a half-hour of thrusting Nightmare had come 4 times and Cross at 0 still. Cross's thrusts were getting sloppy and lazy too as Nightmare and Cross made out. It wasn't until Cross felt a knot in his 'stomach' was it when he went back to being rough with Nightmare. Then Cross finally came inside of Nightmare only for Nightmare to come on Cross's length. 

Nightmare had small tears in the corner of his eye sockets and pain all over his body. He had bite marks and bruises on his poor body. Cross just smirked at the work of art in front of him as he pulled up his pants and left the poor small skeleton who had unfortunately fainted from the pain. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was bad I rushed since I've been really busy with school and everything going inside of my life right now. I promise now that I'm on break I'll try to write and bit more for this week.

Word count  1290