Shy

[Short chapter]

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare

Type Lime

----------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

I was in the living room holding onto my little love Night, as he was sitting on my lap reading a book. I was watching an anime as I had my chin on Night's shoulder. The anime I was watching had already finished at this point and I had nothing better to do. So I decided to give a few butterfly kisses on Night's neck as he let out a few small moans here and there. As I kissed his neck. 

"Cross stop that!" said Night slightly annoyed. I chuckled as I softly bit his neck which made Night whimper and whine as I did so. He put his hands on his face as he tried to cover his pretty face from me. But I turned him around and pulled his hands away. As I gently kissed him he was a bit shocked but he slowly kissed back. The kiss was sweet and passionate but soon turned rough as I pinned him to the couch. As I put my hand down his pants and underwear touching his pelvis as he moaned by my actions. I smirked as I pulled away from the kiss. 

There was a string of saliva connecting our mouths as I pulled my hand away from Night's pelvis. Which made Night whimper as I did so. I kissed his foreskull as I got up and left Night as he covered his face once again as he mumbled some insults to me. Night had a huge noticeable blush on his cheeks as I left the room smirking to myself. 

--------------------------------------------------------

This was cringe and not even Shy. But I didn't know what to write for this so I did whatever to be truly honest. 

Word count 300