Crossmare angst

Okay, so I read a book pretty similar to this, but I wanted my own taste, of it so here you guys go.

Type: Angst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV

I was at the park waiting for Cross we promised to meet up here I was holding some lovely white rose's Cross's favorites. I waited a good few minutes until I felt something like a sharp pain in my soul did Cross stood me up? no, I shook my head Cross was my best friend... sometimes I wished it was more.

I got up from the bench I was sitting on and walked over to a large tree in the park where I saw Cross down the hill the tree was. I ran over there only to see Cross kissing my brother. At that moment I felt my soul shatter into a million pieces the person I loved the most loved my brother in return. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I ran from the scene like if I murder someone running from the cops. 

Only I was running away from the person I loved most that never actually loved me but my TWIN BROTHER! I felt so stupid of course he didn't love me it all made sense now of why he would always ask me how my brother was doing after we made that stupid truce!

I was being played by both my brother and Cross so they could end up being together it all made sense to me now. But I couldn't help feeling betrayed, I hated myself for this I had fallen right into their trap and now I was the one to pay. 

3rd Person POV

As Nightmare teleported to his castle right inside his bedroom he sinks down the door with tears in his eyes crying to himself. He put his arms around his legs as he quietly cried to himself. Why did everyone he loved always betrayed him or turned their back on him?  Why was the multiverse so cruel to the poor skeleton. No one loved him and he hated himself for that. 

Sorry, it was super short and didn't make sense but I wanted to post something since this summer I'll be a bit busy since my birthday is coming soon and I'll be off for vacation and that kind of stuff but I'll try to post more.

Welp bye!