A bit of Angst

Cross when he talks 

Nightmare when talks

When no one talks

No one's POV

Cross was lying on his bed he was on his phone when he heard his bedroom door open to see Night. He was in his passive form and was crying, he got up from his bed and ran to his small boyfriend. 

"Senpai what happened" asked Cross who was worried for his boyfriend as he sits down with Night who leaning on his shoulder still crying. 

"A-am I-i-i an m-mo-monster?" Cried Nightmare looking up to see his boyfriend who looks angry. 

Cross POV

When I heard the words that came out of his mouth made me upset he knew whoever told him that wouldn't be alive much longer. 

"Nighty sweetheart, who told you that?" trying to get his answer but not scare Night from stopping him from killing them. When Night was in his passive form he was too kind for this world he didn't care if you hurt him even if he was dying he wouldn't tell you who it was no matter what. I just hoping he would tell me who told him that.

"Please Night you trust me don't you love?" Said Cross who put Night on his bed while wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"I-i do-don't know-know th-their n-name" studdered Night from the tears. Cross sighed and lied down with Night as he holds him tight.

"If you ever need someone to talk to you can always talk to me love okay," Said Cross holding his Nighty.

Nightmare POV

I let out a small yawn as I hold Crossy. I wasn't lying when I said I don't know their names. I was walking along a small town. I hated towns because whenever I was in one I would get things thrown at me. I had finally got out of the town when two guys corner me and told me some harsh stuff and beat me up a bit but I managed to run away before getting inside the castle I healed the wounds so no one would ask me what happen. 

I placed my head on Cross's chest as I cuddle onto him and fell asleep in his arms.

"Good Night, Nighty don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you again," said Cross while he fell asleep.

Word count: 387