Your own kinks

Warning very kinky story. 

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare

Type Lemon 

Human AU (makes it more interesting) 

Praise kink and daddy kink

------------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

It was a pretty gloomy night as it was raining and snowing. I heard an annoyed sigh come from the couch as I looked outside of the window. "Why can't it just stop with the stupid rain and snow already," said my small pale lover. I chuckled as I sat down next to him, and looked at the glowing tv screen that had a Christmas movie playing on it. "I know you don't like the weather my love, but at least you don't have to be worried about the cold," I said as I picked up a warm cup of hot chocolate. I heard a few mumbles come out of my lover's small pink-ish lips. I just chuckled as I put down my cup and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend as we watched the movie playing on the screen.

As the movie played I got up to make some popcorn as I was getting a bit hungry. I got up from the couch and started heading off to the kitchen to hear my boyfriend say "Crossy, where are you going?" said my small lover, who was looking over the couch to see where I was heading off too. Which made him look adorable because he was wearing a cute kitty onesie. "Don't worry my love, I'm just going to make some popcorn and bring a few other snacks" I said as I made my way to the kitchen pantry. I heard a small "oh" as I got inside the pantry looking for some snacks and popcorn, that I tossed inside the microwave. I then got bowls to put the snack and popcorn in. And returned to the living room with the popcorn and snacks.

Only to see my small Nighty wrapped around with a bunch of soft fluffy blankets hiding inside them, like a small kitten. I chuckled as I sat down placing, his head on my lap. The movie was close to finishing soon as I looked at the empty bowl of popcorn on the table. Also seeing that Nighty took the last bit of popcorn left. 

Before I knew it the movie was over and Nighty was in my arm snuggling on top of me. "Now, what do you want to do my small love?" I said as I cupped Nighty's chubby cheeks as I gave a small kiss on his forehead. "I don't know... maybe we can try something different?" mumbled Nighty with a small blush on his cheeks. I smirked when he said that and brought him on top of my lap and said "Is there something you have in mind, my love?" in his ear. I saw as he nodded embarrassed, and look at his hands as he fiddled with them a bit. I chuckled at the fact that I knew what he had in mind. It's been a while since we've done it, but it couldn't hurt to do it.

The reason I knew what Night meant by that was that I knew Night's secret praise kink he has. And slowly was being turned on since I've been calling him my love. I've been flirting and praising him all morning and afternoon too, meaning he was turned on by this. I brought Night into a sloppy kiss as he returned the kiss to me. I felt his warm small lips on mine as we kissed. I got up from the sofa as I carried Night upstairs to our master bedroom. We didn't break the kiss until we made it inside our bedroom and tossed Night on the bed with a small thump. 

He looked so cute as his pale cheeks had a big visible blush. I just smirked as I removed my shirt and tossed it on the floor. "Crossy, please take me," said Night as I pinned him to the bed. "Of course my love anything for my small good boy~" I whispered into his ear as he shivered below me. I took off Nightmare's onesies to see he wasn't wearing any shirt or anything below the onesies except for underwear. I smirked when I saw that and licked my lips looking at the small lover.