Master Cross x Maid Nightmare (Lemon)

Cross when he talks

Nightmare when he talks 

When no one talks 

No one's POV

Nightmare has been working for Cross for three weeks now and he had a bit of a crush on his master for a while but he didn't think Cross would like him back because why would the richest skeleton love someone as poor as him. His older twin brother Dream and him would work for money to pay bills which were never enough. His older twin brother worked for Cross brother Ink he was a famous artist and Dream would work as his assistant but then falling in love with one and another before they know it they started dating. Nightmare was on his break eating crackers that's when he saw Cross walked into the kitchen where Night was, he got up and then got stopped by Cross. 

"No need to get up I was just about to get me some tea" Cross explained. "oh let me get you some master," said Night getting up to pour some tea for Cross. He then bends down to get the kettle not realizing his skirt was showing his panties, Which made Cross blush he got up and looked at Cross confused. Still not realizing that his skirt went up letting Cross see his panties. 

He just shrugged it off while he made Cross his tea once it was ready he handed it to Cross then started to wash the dishes and cleaning the kitchen up a bit it was late at night around 10:00 p.m and his shift was almost over.

Cross POV

All I could remember me sitting down and when I sat down the first thing I saw was him bending down to grab the kettle also showing his white panties he was wearing you see. I had all my maids wear dresses and since he was the only male maid I have I didn't have anything to wear and he didn't seem to mind the dress I gave him but I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable wearing that I got him a suit for him but it still wasn't ready yet I wanted it to be special which was taking way to long. You see my brother Ink and Reaper thought it was time I look for someone to love since my brother Ink had his boyfriend Dream. And Reaper had Geno, I didn't have anyone I was single I wasn't always single I once had a boyfriend his name was Epic but we both lost feeling and we were better off as friends we still talk to one another but we weren't dating anymore. 

But when I saw the little skeleton who was looking for a job he was small and very adorable the cutest little skeleton I have ever seen turns out he was Dream's younger brother. I heard about him before the first I met Dream he told me that his younger brother was also single looking for a partner but I wasn't so sure about it until now. He was so kind and gentle with me every time he was around me, I wanted him to be my own lover but I wasn't sure if he would like me back. I see that he was cleaning he was swinging his hip around to the radio song that was playing the way he swings his hips made me blush and a bit horny in a way.

I got up and placed my hand on his hip and he turned around to see me he was blushing it was cute. "M-master C-cross!" he studdered it was adorable to hear him studder like that. "You know you're the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life~," I said in a playful but lustful tone. That made him blush even more he tried his best to get out of my grip but I gripped his waist even harder. Gripping him for a kiss his eye socket widens as he kisses me back melting into my kiss I place him on the counter kiss him roughly making him moan this time as he back out from the kiss for air. I grab his arm and told him to follow me "A-are you sure?" he questioned. 

"Of course I'm sure you trust me don't you?" I asked he nodded his head up and down I took him to my room he looked around I had him sit down on my head he had this light purple shade on his face. "I'll be right back okay so feel free to look around," I said with a smirk. While walking to my walk-in closet. 

Nightmares POV

I was sitting on Cross's bed I wonder why he wanted me to be here do you think he wants to have sex?! I asked myself no I thought that would be crazy sure he was hot but I doubt he would waste his time on me. One of the chiefs that I meet who was named Killer once told me that master Cross liked me. I laughed at the idea 'why would someone as hot as him like someone like me I'm not but a useless idiot the villager at my old village made that pretty clear before'. But the idea was to die for I got up from the bed and started to walk around his room he had a king-size bed and next to it had dressers with lamps on them. And some pictures of him and the other picture he had was his brothers' Ink and Reaper I've met Ink but not Reaper he was the god of death and could kill anyone with just one touch. I don't much about Reaper but he has a boyfriend named Geno he was very tall but not tall enough for his boyfriend Geno. I then walk over to the other side of the room where I found a box when I touched the box I then felt breathing on my neck. 

I turned around as saw Cross I gulp "I'm sorry I should have just minded my own business," I said but all he did was smirk and said "hey you found my box I was looking for thanks for finding it he said with a huge smirk on his face. I take a step to the side that's when I got a better look at what he was wearing he was just in his undergarment. I blushed so hard until I look down at the box that he had and when he opened it my soul almost dropped. The box that he had a bunch of sex toys like handcuffs and different colors and sizes of dildos and a few other things. He looks over at me with my face a bright purple was he really planning to fuck me I the thought of that made me drools a bit but I shook my head trying to think straight. Not realizing he had thrown me on the bed and pinned me down. "M-master Cross what are you doing?!" I questioned. 

He looked down on me and just said he was planning to have some fun with me I gulped at his words. He started to lick my neck which made me moan softly I tried my best not to squirm from the grip he had on me. He then placed his hand on my pelvis while he continued to lick my neck. My face turned dark purple from this he then slid his hand into my panties I was wearing which made me moan louder he then started to touch my member with his hand. His actions made me feel dirty but I loved it. 

Cross POV  

I looked down to see Night moaning he was a moaning mess he seems to enjoy it I then ripped his skrit off him which made him blush I put my hand on his member making him moan louder. I take off his panties which made him yelp when I did so, I go over to my box and take one of my dildos out of the box and shove it into him which made him moan and drool he looked down to see the blue huge dildo that I put into him I did this so he can be ready for my own it was pretty big but I know once he gets the real thing he would most likely wouldn't be able to take it I know Epic couldn't and his hole looked the same just like night maybe a bit bigger then Nights. He moaned once I turned the vibrator on which made him moan louder. "You like that don't you?~"  I said missing around with the dildo I put in his ass. "M~mmhh M~master!! ~" he moaned he had small purple tears coming down from his eye sockets. I then remove the dildo from his ass then remove my pants and shove in my member. This made him arch his back roughly, making him crying then more. "shhh it's okay my love it will be over soon don't you worry"  I calmly whisper into his 'ear'. Which got him to calm down a little I started thrusting inside of him wrapping his legs on my waist. 

After thrusting deeper into him I felt a knot and so did he I started to thrust even faster this time hitting that spot over and over making him moan louder. That when he cum all leaving to scream in pure pleasure, I smirked while removing my member out of him. I then laid down on my bed with him in my arms rudding the back of his skull with my hand as he gently fell asleep. I snuggled onto him for a while I know he was the one for me after all I claimed him now meaning he was now mine. 

Sorry this was cringe and how bad my spelling is but I hoped you liked it and btw most of the stories are for my best friend who likes this kind of crap and bye guys

Word count 1,685