Human! Cross x Human! Female Nightmare

Cross (Top)

Nightmare (Bottom) 

Cross's POV

I had a crush on a girl her name was Nightmare I've had a crush on her since middle school but never got the chance to tell because she and her twin sister moved away to another country. And I blow it but that was years ago I'm 25 now and I work at a fucking game stop because I never went to college as my parents wanted and now I'm stuck working here with my best friend from 3rd grade Epic. He's a pretty cool guy you see Epic stepdad owns the game stop and he was the one who gave me the job. 

I then hear the front door open it was two girls who walked in one of them had blonde hair who went to her hips she was wearing a tank top with a sun on it with shorts and flip-flops. As the other girl had black hair that went to her shoulders and was wearing a black shirt which said "I am not a morning person so fuck off" she was also wearing shorts, and black and white vans, she also had a pair of sunglasses hiding her eyes. 

"Hey, lady's what can I do for you on this lovely day?" I ask as they reached the counter I was working on that's when the black hair girl said " Yeah I were hoping to see if you guys had the super Mario cart for Nintendo switch?" even though she looked like a goth girl her voice was very quiet and soothing and made me feel like I've heard this voice from somewhere before or at least familiar in a way.  That's when the blondie then said something "Oh and we're also looking for the animal crossing!" said with a cheerful tone to her voice. "Of course ma'am I'll go check if we have them," I said as I look in the back to see if we still got some.

Nightmare's POV

After having a crush on a guy named Cross for such a long time I finally found him you see me and my younger twin sister Dream moved away because our mother and father had to find a new job somewhere else leading me and my sister to move away and I never got a chance with Cross. I look over to see my sister giving me this weird stare, "Someone got's a crush~" she said as she made kissing noises. "Ugh no, I don't!" I said annoyed, That's when Dream just laughed that's when I see Cross come back. "You ladies are in luck because these were the last ones we had left," he said. 

"Thanks," I said well I got the games from him trying not to blush from the way he looked. He rings the games up "That would be $60.50 ma'am" he said, I gave him my credit card, and after we paid my sister left. But before she did I grabbed her arm and whispered "I'll meet you in the car in 10 minutes" I said all she did was give me a nod. 

"So it's been a while since we last saw each other and you probably don't remember me," I said as Cross gave me a confused look. "maybe this will help," I said well I covered on of eye with my hair. I use to have long hair back then and bangs that covered my left eye which made me look emo but wasn't it. That when he finally got the hint and said "N-nightmare?!"  with a shocked look. 

"The one and only Crossy," I said with a giggle at the end. That made him blush a dark red blush. 

Cross's POV

I couldn't believe it the girl of my dreams was right here she came back and I was embarrassing myself in front of her by making myself look like a blushing mess. "So uhh what made your family come back?" I said she looked down and said "My mother passed away..." She said. 

"Omg, I'm so sorry for asking!" I said damn it now I really blow it. She looked up and said, "It's fine you didn't know but hey it's okay!" she said even though she had lost her mother she didn't seem upset by the fact I reminded her of her mother's death. "She in a better place now so it's all good," she said with a small smile at the end. 

"But anyway enough about that... Hey, a new coffee shopped opened up near my house maybe you'll come with me later?" Nightmare said trying to change the topic. I give her a small smile and said " yeah that sounds nice." maybe my life isn't as bad as I thought it will be I finally have a chance to be with Nightmare again and this time I'm not going to blow it. 

Word Count 817