Cross x Nightmare (fluff)

I hope you like it because I know I cringe a lot while making this so hope it ain't that cringe but yeah this may have a lot of spelling errors and grammar errors also so yeah. 

Cross Top 

Bottom Nightmare (Because I like bottom Nightmare)

3rd person POV

It was Cross and Nightmare's second anniversary and Cross wanted everything to be perfect he was planning to take Nightmare on a picnic date. He told Nightmare to meet up with him at 4 p.m at the pond that wasn't so far away from the castle. He set up everything and it was perfect. "Do you think he'll like it?" asked Cross to Chara "He'll love it after all it only took you four months to ask him to be your boyfriend" said Chara with a smirk on their face. Cross wanted to say something but he knows he couldn't because it was true it took him four months to get the courage to ask Nightmare out. 

He still remembers it like it was just yesterday he asked Nightmare to be his boyfriend after talking to Star Sans for help he realized he was a coward but after some time he finally did it and he was surprised when Nightmare said 'yes'.

Cross POV

The day I asked Nighty to be my boyfriend was so truly amazing and magical I can still remember the way he looked at me I originally thought he was going to laugh at me like all the time but I was wrong he ran up to me and said yes as I fall due to lack of balance. He kissed me on my "lips" best day of my life. I looked over at our picnic set I made when I heard a portal behind it was Dream. 

"I see you planning your and Night 2nd anniversary," said Dream as he looked around. "I can tell you don't seem to like me dating your whole brother thing still" Dream then walked over to me I thought he was going to kill me like he tried to kill me when he found out I was dating his brother but to my surprise, he didn't kill me or chase me around saying 'he would kill me for dating his brother'. But all he did was put his hand on me and said: "Please take care of my brother ever since you two been dating he been happier to say the most he isn't his normal 'I don't care' mood he actually cares and it's because of you so please take care of him." I nodded my head and hugged him and said "thank you" than letting him go so he can go back to the stars or wherever he was planning to go. 

I then waited for Nightmare to get here to my surprise he got here pretty early he was wearing his normal outfit but a bit different a pair of shorts, a black jacket, and shoes he wasn't wearing his everyday slipper which was a surprise. "Hey Nighty you're here early," I said as he sat down next to me placing his skull on my shoulder. "Yeah Killer thought it would be better if I got here earlier than it should be so yeah I hope you don't mind," He said "Nah it's cool," I said as we looked at the sunset. 

 I hope you liked it I can't write fluff that well but who cares I hoped you liked it see y'all in the next one bye, my little shippers.