On the desk/ trying new position

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare 

(Human AU/ Master Cross x Maid Nightmare)

Type Lemon

------------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

I looked at the clock near my desk as it read "4:39" I could feel a small smile cross my lips. Any second now, my beautiful maid will enter the doors with my afternoon tea. I put down my pen as I heard a knocking sound coming from the other side of the door. "You may come in," I said as I waited for the door to open up. The door opened up as they walked inside with a cart of tea and sandwiches. I smiled as I saw the one who walked inside my office. 

Nightmare Joku or known as Night. Black hair, pale skin, lavender eyes, and freckles that covered his rosy cheeks, and short (4'9). He was perfect in my eye's everything I ever wanted in a lover. He was fragile, tender, pure, adorable, and innocent. The way he looked at you was enough to make your soul melt. He was just too pure and innocent for this cruel world.  

The day I hired him was the same day I had broken up with my fiance after I caught him cheating on me with one of my maids. I don't regret breaking up with the cheating whore. After finding out that wasn't the first time he has cheated on me. 

I saw how Night put a tray with a cup of tea and the sandwiches on it. He took a bow and walked backward a few steps back. "I hope you enjoy it, Mr.Cross," said Night with a smile on his adorable face. I picked up the teacup as Night put back the tray on the cart. He bent down as he tried his hardest not to let his skirt rise. Unfortunately, his plan backfired as he got on his knees as he tried to pick something up which looked like a teapot. I blushed as I saw his black panties from underneath his skirt.  

He got up back on his feet and he walked over with the teapot as he offered more tea into my cup. I gently smiled at him as he poured more tea into my cup. I looked down at his skirt seeing how it was higher than usual. Meaning the minute he walks out anyone could see his panties. I've heard a few of my servants say that they would mind having someone like Night in their bed.  Which always makes my blood boil knowing all they wanted was his fragile and innocent body. I wanted Night all to myself not just his adorable body but his mind and soul too. Imagine waking up next to someone as pure and gentle as Night would be a dream come true for me. 

I got up from my desk which surprised Night a bit as I started walking towards him. He was shaking a bit as I was inches away from him. I put down his skirt down slightly, but it seemed I may have done something else too. His small pale face was covered in a dark red blush. I looked down at my hand and saw my middle finger was brushing on his entrance from his panties. I could have easily removed my hand and apologized for the inconvenience but I didn't. This was finally my chance to make him mine. I rubbed my hand on his chubby ass as he squeaked and covered his face with his hands as he looked away embarrassed. I smirked at the smaller reaction.

I picked him up as he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and leg around my waist so he wouldn't fall. I put my hands underneath him still feeling his panties. As I carried him to my desk. Let out a few whimpers and whines once he touched the cold desk that I placed him on top of. I smiled as I looked at this beautiful piece of art in front of me. I couldn't imagine anything better than this. A tiny pure, innocent, fragile angel right in front of my eyes. There were tears in the corner of his beautiful eyes threatening to come out. I grabbed his chin as I kissed his small rosy lips.