Sweet and Passionate

Sorry, I haven't been posting a lot since, I've been busy with school and other things.

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare

Type Lime/fluff (I didn't feel like making a lemon sorry) 

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV 

Nightmare and Cross were cuddling on the couch as some of the others left to do who knows what. But out of all of them that left, Killer was a bit nervous since he was going on a date with Dream. Aka Nightmare surprisingly older twin brother, or at least that's what Dream says. Nightmare was sitting on Cross's lap, and Cross was holding onto Nightmare's waist resting his chin on Nightmare's skull. As they cuddled Cross got an idea since the negative being was in their passive form. Cross started to kiss the smaller with small butterfly kisses which made Nightmare giggle. 

"Crossy stop it tickles!" said Nightmare as Cross continued to kiss the small skeleton with the small kisses on his face and moving slightly towards the smaller neck. The small skeleton could feel the hot air going towards his neck, as he shivered slightly. "C-crossy..." said the smaller skeleton, as he blushed and slightly squirmed, as Cross started nibbled on the smaller neck. Cross started to bite on the smaller neck as Nightmare let out small whimpers and wines as Cross continued with his work. 

Cross moved one of his hands under the small skeleton nightshirt that he was wearing at the moment. "Don't worry Nighty I won't hurt you~" purred Cross. Cross moved his hand touching Nightmare's spine. Nightmare started to let out shaky moans as he closed his sockets tightly as Cross continued to bite his neck and licking it. Until Nightmare felt a sudden pain on his collarbone, which Cross bite harshly, which started to draw blood. Cross licked off the blood as he looked at the small skeleton who had a bright purple blush on their face and small tears in the corner of his eye sockets. 

"Aw I'm sorry, Nighty if I hurt you," said Cross as he kissed Nightmare softly on his 'lips'. The kiss was sweet and passionate just like their love for each other. Both Nightmare and Cross loved each other very much and didn't plan on leaving each other anytime soon. 

Once Cross pulled away from their kiss. Cross started to caress Nightmare's cheekbone, as Nightmare giggled softly. Nightmare went back to cuddling into Cross chest feeling the warmth coming from the taller and his soft fluffy jacket. That Nightmare would sometimes steal from the taller. 

The taller smiled as he looked down at his lover and softly pet his skull. The smaller let out small purrs which made the taller blush a bit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count 452