Cross x Nightmare

Cross when he talks

 Nightmare when he talks 

Normal when no one is talking 

Cross Pov

After a long time of thinking, I finally decided to tell senpai that I loved him I just hoped he felt the same way. I know everything about senpai, even the smallest flaws but first I need Dream permission he was senpai's older brother. 

"Hey Dream can I ask you something?" asked Cross who was nervous to hear what Dream would say.

"Yeah sure what up?" asked Dream who was watching tv with Ink his boyfriend.

"What if I told you I liked your brother..." Said Cross who was blushing mess at this point

"Well I only have one thing to say," said Dream giving him this weird stare that said I'm going to kill you bitch.

"I understand if you don't want me dating your brother I'll be taking my leave now," said Cross a bit disappointed trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Take good care of him for me please," said Dream giving Cross a small smile "Can you promise me Night would be good in hands?" asked Dream.

Cross nodded and said, "Yes I would do anything for him!"

"Well then you have my approval of dating my little brother," said Dream 

"Thank you so much Dream!" said Cross who was running up the stair to find his senpai.

Ink then looked up at his boyfriend "You did good babe" giving him a small kiss on the cheek 

"Thanks, Inky" giggled Dream

Cross ran into the halls to find Nightmare in his office. Nightmare looked up to see Cross he blushed a bit he liked Cross for a while now but wasn't fully sure if he liked him back. 

"Hey Cross what brings you here?" asked Nightmare trying his best not to sound like an idiot.

"Hey Senpai," Said Cross walking into his office until he reached his desk which Nightmare blush making him look like plum at this point. "Senpai can I ask you something?" asked Cross who was also a bushing mess.

"Y-yeah s-s-sure! Wh-what's up!" said Nightmare who at this point sounded like an idiot. 

"I was wondering if you considering dating me," said Cross not even looking at Night at this point to scared to hear what he would say. 

"Yo-you mean l-like Boy-boyfriends!" studdered Nightmare who was still a blushing mess

"Y-yeah..." Said Cross 

Night then jumped on top of Cross pulling him closer which made Cross look like a tomato at this point. 

"Yes a million times yes I would love to be your boyfriend!" said Nightmare 

Cross was so shocked to hear the love of his life say yes. Night and Cross were good friends but he never thought of them to be any more than just friends. Without thinking he kissed Night. 

Nightmare's Pov

I could feel Cross's lips on mine I kissed him back moaning into the kiss. Then we broke the kiss I giggled a little placing my head on his chest. As he smirked 

"I love you Nighty" Said Cross who teleported us to my bedroom placing me down and moving closer to me putting the covers on our bodies. 

Cross and Nightmare both started to drift off to sleep but before Cross fully fell asleep heard the small skeleton say 

 "... I love you too" 

Which made Cross smile as he drifted to sleep. 

Sorry if this was short I will be making more Crossmare stories I'm planning to write a lemon story maybe if you guys want me to.