Cross x Nightmare

Top Cross 

Bottom Nightmare

Also, there going to be humans for this one because why not 

Cross's POV

Another boring day of work I sighed I worked at a coffee shop with my co-worker Killer he was pretty tall but not as tall as me he had black eyes, white hair, and wearing the employee outfit we had to wear it was a green shirt, black pants, and a brown apron. It was a pretty slow day today until I heard a few people come inside it was two boys who look ever similar to each other both of them were very pale and black hair. But one of them had yellow eyes with stars in them and wearing a yellow shirt, shorts, and white shoes, and yellow tips on his hair. The other had cyan color eyes he wore black shorts, a black hoodie with a purple moon on it, and white and black vans, he also had the tips of his hair done with a cyan color hair dye. 

They walked over to the counter the boy with cyan eyes just looked at giving me a weird look but I shrugged it off trying not to say anything "How can I help you two?" I asked that when the boy with the yellow tips said "I would like a mocha frappuccino with extra whip cream and a croissant, please" the boy said he then turned to the other boy and said, "What about you brother?" he asked. So there brothers huh I said to myself he then put his hands into his pockets and said "A black coffee that all" He had the most monotone voice I could ever hear I was surprised it came out of someone so small like, probably because he was a head shorter than me I was kind of was expecting him to have a bit of a high pitched voice due to his height and all but I was wrong. He had a low monotone voice but I snapped out of thought and said it would be "25 dollars sir"  I said as Killer was waiting to make the drinks, once I gave him the order they sat down you see the boy with the cyan haired tips was kind of cute not going to lie. 

Nightmare's POV

I looked over to see the tall white-haired boy with red and white eyes talking to the other guy who was there, I blushed slightly while my brother Dream was on his phone then looked up at me and said "Mom says we have to get home for dinner at 7 no longer than that" I nodded softly, I know the reason mother wanted us to home early was because of her new boyfriend Mr. Hunter he was mother's new boyfriend after father and mother got divorced the house was never the same. Dream and I saw our father on the weekends and since it was summertime the days felt like years, I personally would have moved in with father but since Dream wanted to move in with mother and I didn't want to stay apart from Dream I decided to stay with mother though we didn't really see eye to eye most times.

 I sighed until I saw the white hair boy come to us with our drinks, Dream got his drink and I got my coffee from him, he then gave me a small smile before leaving which caused me to blush a bit I then saw Dream fanboying "what?" I asked "You have a crush brother~," he said with a teasing voice. "W-what no I don't!" I said while kind of yelling "Whatever you say brother but you should try giving him your number" said Dream with a stupid smug face "What if he isn't gay or like me?" I said, "And what if he is you'll never know until you try!" said Dream with a cheerful voice. 

Cross's POV again

Once I got back to the counter I saw Killer giving me a weird smile "You like him don't you?" he asked I blushed "What makes you say that?" I asked trying not to make a fool of myself "It's pretty clear dude that you like him dude" said Killer I looked over to see the two boys talking to each other I blushed once more turning my attention to Killer "Okay fine I like him" I said embarrassed. He smirked and said "So you do like Nightmare," he said "Nightmare?" I asked "yeah his in my art class though we don't talk much though since he always with his brother Dream," he said, so his names Nightmare huh that's when I heard a voice  behind me "h-hello," said the voice I turned around and saw Nightmare "O-oh hello how can I help you?" I asked he then took out a small note and placed it onto the counter, he then ran back to his brother I picked up the note and it had his phone number ***-***-****  I blushed while I saw the small black hair boy sitting with his brother once again. 

"Heh look at that dude he gave you his number," said Killer I looked back to the note and smiled huh I got his number. 

Word count: 878