Outdoors, Woods, Parks, Garden

So, I've chosen to write this in the settings of Nightmare's lovely garden.

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare 

Type Lemon

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV 

Nightmare's castle is about 5 stories tall, only it didn't look that big. It looked more like it was a four-story tall castle. The reason behind that was that there is a magic barrier created by Nightmare himself to hide a whole floor wreath of books, which was Nightmare's secret library. But that wasn't the only secret in this gloomy atmosphere, behind the castle that was protected with magic. Keeping people away from a beautiful garden full of plants and flowers. The only people who knew of this place were Nightmare, Error, and Cross. 

Error was the first to find out after finding out when Nightmare was drunk after drinking 6 bottles of red wine. And after hearing, Nightmare says that he was dragged by the small skeleton (Nightmare is the shortest in the gang in this story) to this beautiful garden full of plants and flowers. After that Error got permission to enter the garden, as long as he promised not to destroy any of Nightmare's flowers and not to tell anyone then it was perfectly fine. 

Cross found out a bit more differently, this is was back before Nightmare and Cross dated and was caught spying on Nightmare when he entered the garden. And to say the most Nightmare was pissed off with the former royal guard. That he ended up yelling at him and throwing him with one of his tentacles throwing him up a tree. 

But now since they have been dating for almost five months, things were a bit more different than before. Right about now the two lovers were sitting on a panic table inside Night's garden. Since Night had just finished watering some of his lovely flowers and other plants. He was sitting on Cross's lap,  as he read a book about different flowers he wanted to plant. Cross placed his chin on Nightmare's shoulder as Nightmare was reading his book. Cross was a bit bored until he got one of his usual horny perverted ideas. 

Cross's POV

As Night was sitting on my lap I decided to tease Night a bit. I placed my hand on his waist and rubbed small circles on his waist as he sighed. I smirked at Night's reaction. I loved Night's adorable cute reactions. Sometimes Nightmare reminded me of a cute small kitten. As he would sometimes hiss, scratch, and purr. He was too pure and adorable and that was something I loved about him.

I continued to gently rub Nightmare's cute waist as he begin to gently purr and sigh once more as he relaxed. "Mhh~ Cross," said Nightmare as he turned around to face me as he also put his book down on the panic table. I smirked, as I leaned down to kiss him gently trying my best not to go so rough on him. Before we knew it we were fully made out as I guided my hand up Night's shirt and made him shiver. I then pulled away from the kiss with a small string of saliva following. Nightmare placed his hand on my shoulders and gently messaged them. 

Nightmare meant everything to me meaning I didn't want to hurt him. Also knowing if I did Dream and Error would probably kill me then find a way to bring me back only to kill me again. I kissed Nightmare cheek giving him small butterfly kisses as Nightmare giggled which made me blush. The small kisses started to go down to his neck as I went down to his sweet spot that had an old bite mark on mine. I then bite on the mark that was there before as Nightmare whimpered and whined. I sunk my teeth harder as Nightmare cried whining and whimpering for me to stop. As I did so I drew a bit of blood out as I licked it off. I looked at Nightmare as he had small tears on the corner of his eye sockets and had a slight blush on his cheeks. 

I smirked at his beautiful reaction of his as I begin to remove his jacket and shirt placing them on the picnic table. Normally I didn't care what happened to the clothing but I knew if I damaged one of Nightmare's flowers I would never see another day of light again. I leaned forward as Nightmare had slightly arched his back and licked his ribs as my hand touched his spine. Nightmare shivered as I did so moaning softly as I had a full smirk across my face. "C-crossy Mhahh~" moaned Nightmare as I nibbled on his ribs not trying to hurt him purposely.

I continued going with one of my free hands I started to gently pull his pants down placing them on the panic table with the other clothing of his. Now Nightmare was fully nude other than his socks. (No homo bish) I pulled away from Nightmare ribs as I looked down to see some magic begin to form as he started to summon a lower area. "Summon something for me my small cute king~," I said as I rubbed his pelvis. Nightmare just nodded his head as he summoned a male lower area. I chuckled as this is going to be the first time I fuck Nightmare anal. Night looked a bit scared but then calmed down when I said sweet nothings to him. 

I pulled down my pants and boxers and placed them with the rest of the clothes as I looked at Nightmare and gently kissed him on the foreskull (?). I gently placed Nightmare on my length as he begin to cry and moan in pain. I wasn't fully inside Nightmare I only had half of my length inside of him when he begin to cry and hold onto me with full tears and arched his back painfully.

"It's fine my love the pain will go away soon," I said as I hold onto my small lover as he stopped crying but was now whimpering. After a few minutes of waiting for Nightmare to adjust he bucked his hips as a sign for me to put the rest of my length inside of him. "This will hurt my love but it's going to away alright?" I said trying to comfort Nightmare until the full pain left him. I put the rest of my member inside of Nightmare as he whined and more tears poured out of his sockets. Which I whipped away as he hugged me tighter we waited for a few more minutes as he finally adjusted. 

"Y-you can move now" whimpered Nightmare as he relaxed a bit more. I nodded as I gently moved a bit. I started off with a nice slow pace which later turned into me going a bit faster. As I went faster the more Nightmare moaned. I smirked as I looked at Nightmare as he was masturbating himself. To say the most I wasn't that surprise to see Nightmare length which is about 12.7 cm (5 inches) my length was about 25.4 (10 inches). Which was why Nightmare was a bit embarrassed to summon a 'male lower area'.

After a few minutes of thrusting into Nightmare's tight hole, I had finally come as for Nightmare has his seed all over his rib and on me. Nightmare had a come five times already as for me one time. I started to slow down my pace a bit but I still went with hard thrusts into him as he was becoming a whole moaning mess. "Ahhh~ Mhhah C-Cross Ahhh sl-slow down please!~ ahhh!~" moaned Nightmare as he came for the sixth time. I felt a knot in my stomach as I with a few final thrusts came into Nightmare's tight ass. Who was panting and arched his back as I came into him again. 

I pulled out of Nightmare as some of my seed poured of Nightmare's tight ass. I looked at Nightmare who had yawned slightly as he placed his skull on my chest and fell asleep on me. I smiled gently as I kissed him on his skull. Picking up the clothing on the panic table and teleporting us into our bedroom. I placed Nightmare on the bed placing the covers on top of his small body. Then went to the bathroom to shower off. 

------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you guys liked it I wasn't sure what to write and just did whatever with it. 

Word count 1424