On the floor

(A short chapter like a really short chapter)

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare

Type Lime 

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Cross and Nightmare were laying on the hard cold floor having a full make-out session. Why? Well probably because Cross and Nightmare were both drunk after a couple's night out. After Ink and Error invited them to a double date with them. 

They had gone out to dinner, movies, then all got drunk. Which led Nightmare and Cross barely halfway inside their bedroom only for Cross to jump on Nightmare and start making out with him. 

Cross took off Nightmare's shirt as he licked his ribs and placed a hand into his pants touching his pelvis, as Nightmare just moaned loudly not caring one bit at all what was going on. As Cross was doing that Nightmare had taken off Cross jacket throwing it to the side. As he then placed his hand on top of Cross's skull to slightly pet it.

"Mhhh I love you Crossy~," said Nightmare with a small gentle smile as he stopped petting Cross's skull only to then cup his face with his hand to kiss him deeply. Cross happily melted into the kiss. As he pulled from the kiss and started to kiss Nightmare's neck. Nightmare moaned loudly when Cross bite him on his collarbone and started to slightly bleed. Only for Cross to lick it off. Looking down at the small skeleton below him and smile at the shorter as he pulled his hand from his hand. And brought it close to the smaller face to lick them which the shorter happily licked.

Y'all already know what they did after that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is short and bad, but I wanted to post a chapter and didn't know what to write for this day. 

Word count 302