Masturbation

This is also going to have another part to this story. 

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV

I was all alone in the castle sitting on my bed, my back against my bed's headboard. The others were gone after they finished their missions, they came back bored and decided to leave to go who knows where. Where did the boss go? welp, he went out to do who knows what the others didn't seem to mind much. But I was a bit annoyed he didn't tell me where he was going, probably because a few weeks ago we finally started dating, after the whole bedroom fiasco that led to us having sex. 

All I found was a note in my bedroom on my bed saying "Hey, Crossy, I'm going to be gone for the day see you later tonight though" I sighed when I put the paper down. And went downstairs to tell the other's boss wasn't going to be here for the rest of the day. Then, they said that they were going out or whatever, which I didn't mind at all, I was kind of happy since I haven't fully forgiven Killer yet. 

I sat on my bed watching my phone for a bit watching a random anime, it was an okay anime other, then the fact it was kind of like watching hentai. There was a bunch of scenes where you see the characters naked and stuff each time they would eat food or something. The anime was called 'Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma'. I was only on season two, so far but so far it's good.

After a while of waiting for Nightmare or any of the others to come back, I random scene made me feel a random erection turn me on. I had no idea why, but it somehow happened randomly. Which was some time normal, when I watched porn or hentai, yet again I was single at the time and would just randomly masturbate. 

I tried to ignore it, as I decided to watch something else, but I didn't know what to watch since I've watched a bunch of anime already. So I just put on a random movie of sorts, but It was easy trying to ignore this stupid erection. 

After a few minutes of trying to ignore my pain, I finally said 'fuck it' and took off my shorts and throw them to the side of the room. I kept my boxers on and just pulled out my already summoned length in my hand. 

As I stroke on it slightly not doing much, I tried thinking of something, but all that could come to mind was Nightmare. I tried to imagine Nightmare sucking me off his small cute face. Then I realized how fucked up I was, I tried to ignore the thought of Nightmare sucking me off. But only led me to jerk off faster. 

As I went faster the more I moaned or groaned out Nightmare's name without realizing it. I felt close to my release then I started to arch my back as I went faster. I ended up cumming all over my hand as I panted. But I still felt hard even though I cummed all over my hand and some on my bed.  

I got up slightly to ease the pain a bit but, didn't work out the way I wanted. I sighed, then I heard someone's voice, which made me look up and when I realized how it was it made me blush.  

"Wow Cross you made a huge mess didn't you?" 

Part 1/2

word count 600