Alpha Cross x Omega Nightmare (lemon🍋💦)

Sorry, I've been gone for a while I've been busy with online school and other stuff so I've decided to give you guys a lemon story because I'm weird and cringy. 

Top Cross

Bottom Nightmare 

Cross's POV

My little Nighty and I have been living together for the past few months now since I claimed him to be my little omega a few months back and ever since then I have never been any happier than being with my little Nighty who could be a bit of a tsundere most times. But for some odd reason, I haven't seen or heard from him in a while until I walked past our bedroom and I smelled something I then let out a chuckle my small omega was in heat I guess it was heat season for him how cute I thought. 

I opened the door quietly trying not to alarm Nightmare I was in the room with him once I opened the door I saw the small skeleton laying on the bed cuddled up a ball as he whined and whimper for his Alpha. I felt a smirk cross my face as I leaned against the door he looked so cute and pure as I remember the last time he was in heat oh beautiful and pure was his moans and how he would scream my name. As he moved around the bed trying to relieve some of his heat I could feel myself getting hard at the thought of fucking him (damn don't get too ahead of yourself kid) I finally decided to say something "It looks like someone having a bit of trouble there huh?~" I said as I walked over to the bed that made him jump a bit and blush. "A-alaph I-i has... no... idea... what... your ngh~ talking about~" The small omega tried to speak, I then pinned him on the bed as he blushed.

Lemon starts here kid

As I pinned him down he blushed a purple blush dusted his cheeks I chuckled as I kissed him, he looked a bit shocked at first but then kissed back after a few minutes I started to lick his teeth looking for a way in but wasn't able to get in so I put my hand into his shirt as he gasped I took my chance and shoved my tongue in as he moaned into the kiss "Mmgh" moaned the small Omega. As I continued to explore his mouth like it was my own as I continued this he squirmed around below me I finally pulled away as a trail of saliva connected our mouths. "S-stupid B-Baka!" Said the small omega as I smirked "Your so cute my love~" I said as he blushed below me. I smirked as I glided my hand to his pants as moaned softly as I did so. I leaned down to bite his neck as he moaned softly I counted to abuse his neck by licking and biting it, but when I looked up to see him biting his 'lips' I got a bit mad as I wanted him to let out his beautiful moans so I bite harder until he did "Mghha!~" moaned the small skeleton as I smirked still pinning him down.

Nightmare's POV

Once he was done abusing my neck I could feel his eyes looking at me up and down until he finally let out a chuckle "You look so lovely Nighty~" he purred into my 'ear' which let a shiver up my spine as I blushed brightly. I could feel his hands touching my clothes pelvis I could tell he wanted me to summon something so I did I summoned my echo pussy for him (I feel so uncomfortable) as he chuckled softly into my 'ear' again. 

He then slowly removed my shirt as he leaned down and started to bite and lick my ribs making me moan as I was sensitive there and he knows it once he was done I felt so exposed right now even if he was my alpha I still felt so embarrassed at this very moment I loved my alpha more than anything but I could help to feel embarrassed right now. I then could feel him removing my shorts that I was wearing I squealed a bit as the cold air hit me all he did was chuckle more I hated being teased mostly when I was already in heat and he looked to take advantage of this. 

"A-alpha please no m-more teasing!" I said all he did was chuckle again as he licked my cheek making me blush "Aww but Nighty you're just too cute to not tease you like this, my love~" he purred as he finally took off his own pants showing his length I felt some small drool escape my mouth he chuckled softly "Aww does Nighty like what he sees?~" he said in a lustful tone. I didn't say anything but open my legs so he could easier way to enter me all he did was smirk as I could feel my heat raising again as I panted a bit. 

3rd person POV 

Without a signal warning, Cross shoved his member into Nightmare as he yelled from the pressure letting some tears roll down his face. "Aw, I'm sorry Nighty," said Cross as he wiped some of his tears letting him adjust to his size as he lightly moaned. After a few minutes of waiting, Nightmare bucked his hips a bit telling Cross he could move as for Cross he didn't need to be told twice he was allowed to move so he did just that. As Nightmare moaned louder the alpha thrust harder into him making him moan "Mghha m-my a-alpha f-faster pl-please!~" he cried as the alpha smirked from this. 

"Aw so cute of you my little omega normally I would allow you to suffer but I'm in a good mood," he said as he trusted faster into making Nightmare moan and drool "Ahh~ a-alpha I-i'm close!~" moaned Nightmare Cross chuckled as he trusted faster and harder into making Nightmare moan and cry a bit. After a bit Cross came into the small omega making him cry in pure pleasure as he soon came onto the alpha member. 

As Cross pulled out of Nightmare he carefully hugged him slowly trying not to hurt him as he placed him onto his chest cuddling the small omega as he yawned. "Good night my little moonlight," said the Alpha as the small omega fell into a deep sleep as the alpha pulled the cover onto him and as he soon fell asleep too. 

As you could already tell I suck at lemon and sin but I hoped you liked it because believe me it sucked pretty badly as you already could tell welp sorry for that and my bad grammar and spelling. Welp bye my little sinners~

word count 1154