Clothed getting off

Sorry guys, I didn't write yesterday, but I'm going to be doing days 6 and 7 because I don't see much of a difference between them. 

Dom Cross

Sub Nightmare 

Type Lemon

-------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Cross and Nightmare were in Nightmare's bedroom at the moment watching Tv as they cuddled both in their pj's watching movies like a cute couple. After a few movies later, Cross got bored and decided to try something on Nightmare. Which was never a good sign for the guardian of negativity. Nightmare who was kind of into the movie was then suddenly kissed on his cheek, which made him blush slightly from Cross's sudden behavior, which wasn't odd since his boyfriend was kind of weird, to begin with. 

"What do you what now Cross?" Asked Nightmare knowing whatever Cross was up to wasn't going to end while with neither of them. " Not much~" purred Cross, Nightmare sighed "Cross, we've been together for a month now I know your up to something," said Nightmare a bit annoyed. "Aw, do you not trust me Nighty~," said Cross as he pulled Nightmare closer into him.

"I-I no... No, I do not Cross now stop that!" said Nightmare, feeling flustered by Cross's actions. But that didn't stop the horny Cross from stopping because he brought Nightmare closer to him as he kissed his face softly with a bunch of small kisses. Nightmare sighed as he allowed Cross to process his actions knowing there was no stopping him now. 

Cross then started to move down to Nightmare's neck avoiding Nightmare's sweet spot for now. Until Nightmare felt a harsh bite on his neck right on his neck close to his sweet spot, which made him moan. Cross then pulled away from his mark as he looked satisfied with his work. 

"I-idiot you know if Dream finds out about this, he'll kill you right?" said Nightmare annoyed. Cross only let out a nervous chuckle "Yeah, but he won't find out about this" Said Cross, trying to sound confident with his reply. Nightmare sighed, knowing that one way or another Dream will find out about this. 

Cross then picked up Nightmare and placed him on his lap, which made Nightmare blush, as he knew what Cross was up to. Cross then started to pull off Nightmare's shirt and his own. Cross looked up at Nightmare as smirked as he saw Nightmare was blushing pretty hard. "You look so pretty Nighty~," said Cross, as Nightmare continued to blush. 

Cross then removed Nightmare's pants and his own, only leaving both in their boxers.  "I hate you," said Nightmare feeling flustered.  Cross just chuckled and kissed the guardian, after a few minutes of kissing, Cross started to lick Nightmare's teeth looking for an entrance, but Nightmare being the stubborn guy he was denied. So Cross pinned Nightmare down to the bed, Nightmare's legs wrapped around Cross's waist. 

Cross slipped his hand into Nightmare boxers touching his pelvis looking for his sensitive spot, once he found it Nightmare was a moaning mess. As Nightmare moaned, Cross slipped his tongue into Nightmare's mouth. Cross continued to kiss Nightmare, as Nightmare moaned every once in and awhile, as Cross still had his hand in Nightmare boxer touching his pelvis. Cross then pulled away from the kiss, looking down at the flustered guardian. 

Cross removed the last pieces of clothes on both of them, which was their underwear. "Come on, Nighty summon something for me~" purred Cross, as he already summoned his length. Nightmare was a bit nervous, but he summoned his lower bottom. Cross smirked at the smaller being below him as he took his length and rubbed it against the other wet lower area. (I'm sorry, I feel uncomfortable calling it a 'pussy' for some reason)

As Cross rubbed his length against the other's fold, the other gripped onto the blanket below him. "Crossy, not more teasing just fuck me already!~," said the other. Cross just smirked and nodding slamming his length into the Nightmare. Making the smaller arch his back as he moaned in pain and pleasure. Nightmare was still had his leg wrapped around Cross's waist until Cross moved his legs onto his shoulders. Cross waited a few minutes, letting Nightmare adjust to his size.

Cross's POV

 After a couple of minutes,  Nightmare bucked his hips slightly signaling that I could start moving now. I then started thrusting into him lightly, making him moan softly. "Cross~ ahhh~ faster pl-ahh~ please ahhh!~" moaned Nightmare. I smirked as I trusted faster as he started to get tighter too. "Fuck ah!~ you're tight!" I moaned. Nightmare arched his back moaning in pleasure, as I was going faster and deeper into him now hitting his g-spot over and over again. Nightmare had his tongue lolled out and was panting heavily and almost drooling. 

After a couple of minutes of me hitting Nightmares g-spot over and over again, I could feel his wall tighten up again my length. "Cross, I'm going to CUM!~," said Nightmare. I nodded my head as I went faster and deeper into him holding his legs on my waist going in deeper. Before I know it I felt Nightmare cum onto my length as he arched his back and crying a bit. I didn't stop though as I went faster making Nightmare cry harder. I then came into Nightmare as he moaned loudly. 

I pulled out of Nightmare as he looked tired I just chuckled through and picked him up slightly as I laid him down. I then laid down next to Nightmare as I cuddle him as I soon fell asleep next to him as Nightmare was deep asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this was cringe.

word count 950