Doggy style

Okay, I'll be starting school soon, and because of that I won't be writing a lot and when I do it probably only be on the weekends. 

Dom Cross 

Sub Nightmare

Type Lemon

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 

3rd person POV

Cross was on the internet being a horny idiotic pervert, as you can tell, not much has changed. Cross was always being a pervert one way or another. Which always leads to Nightmare being fucked by Cross. Which always annoyed Nightmare because nothing good happens to the poor goopy skeleton when Cross is horny. Right now, Nightmare was in the kitchen yelling at Killer and Horror for unknown reasons. Cross was watching some form of hentai at the moment, even though he shouldn't be. As he continued watching a found a position that he found quite interesting, it was called 'doggy style' when your partner goes on all fours, and the other partner fucks them in the behind. Cross then gave a sadistic grin at the end, now knowing what he had planned for tonight. 

That night Cross was holding Nightmare, as Nightmare was sitting on Cross's lap. Cross was watching an anime on the tv and Nightmare was reading a book. Cross who was still being a horny pervert at the time, took Nightmare's chin and brought Nightmare's face to his own. As Cross gently kissed Nightmare on his 'lips'. Nightmare was a bit annoyed by the sudden affection from his lover, but he kissed back as he put his book down on the floor, and placed himself comfortably on Cross's lap. Cross slide his hand up Nightmare's shirt as Nightmare shivered, a bit from the sudden feeling. Cross deepened the kiss even more now, as he used his hand that was in Nightmare shirt to gently rub his spine. Which made Nightmare shiver again, which lead to Nightmare pulling away from the kiss panting a bit. The nightmare was now annoyed "Okay, you horny idiot, what are you planning now?" Asked Nightmare, But Cross didn't answer and just hummed silently as he removed Nightmare's shirt carefully. 

"Don't worry too much Nighty, you know I have no plans to hurt you little one~," Said Cross as he removed Nightmare pants only leaving him in his underwear. Nightmare shivered when the cold air hit his bones. Cross smirked as he pinned Nightmare down on the bed as roughly kissed Nightmare making Nightmare moan slightly. But his moans were just muffed out by Cross, as Cross just deepened the kiss looking for permission to enter Nightmare's mouth. But Nightmare denied, which annoyed Cross because he only deepened the kiss and roughly kissed him even more, which lead to Nightmare moaning softly. Which gave Cross to enter Nightmare's mouth as he explored his new territory. After a few minutes, of both of them kissing, Cross pulled away from the kiss as a small string of saliva connected their mouths. Cross smirked as he looked at how Nightmare was panting slightly and his faced looked so flushed with blush. Cross then removed his shirt. 

As Nightmare blushed brightly if that was even possible since Nightmare had a dark cyan blush that covered his whole face. Cross blended forward a bit to bite Nightmare's neck as Nightmare just moaned. Cross the moved other to Nightmare's collarbone and bit hard which ended up drawing blood from the bite. Nightmare holds onto the cover as he winced from the pain. "Cross, p-please st-stop teasing" Nightmare panted slightly, as Cross was now licking the newly formed hickey on his collarbone. Cross just smirked as he looked at Nightmare, who had a few tears in the corner of his eye sockets." Alright, I promise I won't tease you anymore" Said Cross, but both Nightmare and Cross knew that was just a lie. Cross then removed his pants as threw them to the other side of the room. As Nightmare looked down at Cross huge budge in his pants knowing that Cross had already formed something down there. 

"Turn over to your stomach Nighty~," purred Cross, Nightmare then turned over to his stomach area and summoned a female lower area. "Now, get on all four Nighty~" cooed Cross, Nightmare didn't understand why he wanted him to go on all fours but he did. Cross then stood up on his knees as he removed Nightmare underwear. Which made Nightmare shiver slightly when he felt the cold air that hit his newly summoned lower female part. Cross just smirked as he grinned his budge of his boxers to Nightmare's lower area. Which made Nightmare moan in pleasure which made Cross smirk. 

But after a couple of minutes, Nightmare felt something huge go into his rear end as he moaned out in pain and pleasure. "AHHH!~ Cross!~" moaned Nightmare, As he felt Cross's length go into him. Cross didn't wait for Nightmare to adjust to his size as he just trusted into Nightmare. Which lead to the poor goopy being to cry out in pain as tears fell down his cheeks. "CROSS!~ P-PLEASE AHHHH~! SL-SLOW D-DOWN!~" moaned out Nightmare in pain. But Cross didn't slow down he only went faster than before which made Nightmare slid down a bit as he was no longer on all fours but his ass was in the air. Which annoyed Cross then brought but up to all fours again. But this time to make sure Nightmare stays up he placed his hand on Nightmare's neck almost choking the poor skeleton. As Nightmare cried and moaned arching his back from all the pain and pleasure that was flowing in his body. 

Nightmare tightly holds onto the covers as he finally adjusts to Cross's size but it didn't last as Cross trusted harder into him. "Ahhh!~ Cross!~ pl-please s-slow ahhh~ do-down!~ ahhh~" moaned the smaller skeleton. As his walls were beginning to tighten around Cross's length as Nightmare arched his back knowing he was close to coming. Cross also was close to cumming so he pulled out of Nightmare and slammed himself into Nightmare as Nightmare just cried. But after a few times of doing that Nightmare finally came all over Cross's length. Cross's also ended up cumming inside of the poor skeleton who fell on the bed with a thump. Cross just smirked slightly as he pulled away from Nightmare. Who was too tired to yell at the tall skeleton who was being too rough on him. 

 Cross just picked up Nightmare and placed him on his side of the bed as Cross went to the closet for some new covers. He then laid down next to Nightmare who was fast asleep at this point. Cross brought Nightmare closer to his chest knowing that tomorrow at he will have to hear Nightmare complain about how he can't walk. But that didn't matter right as he kissed Nightmare's cheek and fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count 1144