𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1197

𝟏𝟓𝟗 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒??!! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 :𝐃𝐃

"𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲-" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 flowers dropping to the floor. "Wil?!"

" Hm?" The man's head whipped around, as he spotted Y/n, greeting her with a warm smile. "Oh! Hi! I'm not Alivebur though, silly."

The girl stood there, many emotions enveloping her. But some were stronger. And those feelings were shock and confusion.

"Uh- sorry, pardon?" She muttered, her voice barely more then a whisper.

"I'm not Alivebur. My name's Ghostbur, and you seem kind of familliar." 'Ghostbur' stated, dropping the book he was reading and floating over to her. 

"Sorry- Ghostbur, then. Do- uh- have you known someone called Wilbur?" Y/n stuttered, her shock taking over her.

"Yup! You see, I used to be Alivebur. Or- Wilbur as you say." The ghost explained brightly.

"Oh- I- uh- I see. So you're pretty much his ghost, correct?" She pressed, still in mild shock. 

That explains why he's a bit more pale and- well, transparent then when the girl last saw him.

"You could say that. What's your name?" Ghostbur confirmed, glancing at the lilies on the ground and made them float up. "Also, you dropped these."

"Thanks. My name's Y/n." The girl introduced, taking her flowers from the wind? "I haven't really seen you before, so I'm guessing you're new. You seem kind of happy, seeing the conditions of what happened- oh, I'm sorry."

"Oh, I remember you! What're you sorry for?" He quizzed, genuinely confused as he made a book from the pile float over to him.

"For- uhm, for reminding you of what happened." Y/n spoke, carefully choosing her words as Ghostbur opened his leather book, and jostling something down.

"Oh, I don't really remember everything that happened. Though I do remember some things!" The ghost smiled.

"What do you remember, then. If you don't mind me asking, of course." The girl hurriedly added nervously.

"I don't mind! Here, I wrote down everything I remember in this book." Ghostbur informed, handing her a leather book.

"Oh, thanks. I have another question, though." She stated, taking the book but not looking at it just yet. "Why did you take my journal? And I'm guessing you took Tommy's book as well."

"Well, I'm reading them to help me remember more." He explained, gesturing to his pile of books.

"Alright. I can help you remember everything, if you want. Because I don't think Tommy'll be pleased that his books are being stolen." Y/n gently remarked.

"Sounds good. D'you wanna come to my home?" The bright ghost asked excitedly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have to go to work, because I'm probably already late. It was nice meeting you though." The girl spoke sincerely, but at the downfall expression of Ghostbur, she changed her mind. "Actually, a few more minutes couldn't hurt."

Almost instantly, her new friend brightened. "Thanks, follow me!"

She obeyed, and followed the floating ghost as he made his pile of books float with him. Reading from the book he lent her, Y/n kept watch of her surroundings.