𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1511

1

"Jesus Christ, this is the second time this minute.." Y/n trailed off, glaring at the child who glared right back.

"We're going to be late for the meeting." The blond stated, already heading outside. 

She quickly looked at herself, and resisted the urge to sigh. She definitely was not wearing the most presentable clothing. Her clothes consisted of a fern colored jumper, and some black trousers. She wore some navy blue sneakers, and her hair was a mess. Oh well, she didn't have time to change anyways.

"I guess Quackity really did give the letter to Tubbo!" She smiled while smoothing her hair down, joining Tommy with a spring in her step as the ghost followed. 

"You gave the letter to Big Q?" The blue eyed boy interrogated, as they all exited the house.

"I did, and I'm surprised he didn't just throw it in the trash." The girl admitted, admiring the mule (which miraculously didn't run away) with all the pastries stuffed in the leather bags it was holding. "I'll walk."

"Suit yourself. I'm taking Big D." Tommy announced, hopping on the jackass who just snorted. 

"Big D?" Ghostbur repeated, floating beside the mount.

"I'm guessing that's this guy's name." She speculated, giving the donkey a pat. 

"You are correct, for once." The child replied, to which she Y/n just rolled her eyes.

The 16 year old mounted the animal, as it lightly shook his head.

"Ready to go?" Y/n asked Ghostbur, as Tommy was already walking forward.

The ghost gave an excited nod. "I'm ready."

»»————- ★ ————-««

"I, Tubbo, president of L'manberg, demand you all to back off and welcome these citizens with open arms." Tubbo announced, his voice booming thanks to the microphone.

Many villagers looked ready to fight back, but decided better seeing as there were at least a dozen of guards who were protecting the podium. 

The trio was currently behind the president (on the podium), with the bags of pastries behind them on a nearby table. Ghostbur looked over all happy to be there, smiling as he looked over the hostile crowd. Tommy stood up straight, a confident look on his face as he watched Tubbo. Though you could see the hint of alarm in his eyes. Y/n kept on fiddling with her fingers, trying her best to maintain the bitter eyes on her. After a few seconds, she took a quick deep breath and crossed her arms. She bravely, almost daringly made eye contact with each and every citizen, no emotion in her y/e/c eye.

The crowd seemed to fight the urge to protest, since the so called 'culprits' we're getting the president's respect.

"As I've said numerous times, these three citizens here," The brunet gestured for the three of them to step up. "Are no threat, and should undoubtedly treated with respect. They have done no harm. Do any one of you have proof of their wrongdoings, and if so please signal us and explain."

The crowd stayed silent, their eyes darting towards each other. Soon, their eyes landed on Nevaeh's who refused to make eye contact with any one of them. Suddenly, a random villager from the crowd said. 

"Nevaeh 'as proof! She's seen it with 'er own eyes!" 

"Is that so? Well then, Nevaeh will you please come up on the podium." Tubbo directed, waiting expectantly.