𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Extra Terminology:

F/n: Friend's name

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Quick question- should I make some bloopers at the end of the book?

 I'm thinking of making it as if it was real life acting in Minecraft, and I tried doing some as well! :D I'm not sure if they're really worth it though. So at the end of the chapter, I'll show two bloopers I've made and you can judge whether I should keep doing them or not. Don't be afraid to say it's bad, because I'd rather have the truth :) Though I expect constructive criticism, and I will not be accepting insults.

 Thank you for reading this! :>

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2764

"𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐲?"

Well, of course he'd be the stupid one to be awake at this hour. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Y/n growled, slowly removing her blade from Quackity's throat.

"I could ask the same for you." He shot back, lowering his hands.

"Well, I'd tell you if you promise not to snitch me out." The girl considered, sheathing her sword. 

"Deal. So what the fuck are doing out here at 3 AM?" The Mexican parroted, raising an eyebrow. 

"If you must know, I'm sending this letter to Tubbo." She revealed, gesturing to the letter in her hand before quickly hiding it behind her back away from the grasp of the drug dealer.

"Geez, no need to act so sophisticated. What's the letter about?" The dark-haired dude questioned.

"I'll tell you on two conditions." Y/n bargained.

"Well, go on." Quackity ushered, fixing his beanie.

"One, you tell me what you're doing here. Two, you tell me what you think about the 'news'." She discussed. 

"I want something back." He stated strictly, crossing his arms.

"You are getting something back. Precious information." The y/e/c eyed girl told, giving him a puzzled look.

"How do I know it's 'precious information'?" The guy challenged.

"How do I know you're not going to rat me out?" She retorted. 

The Mexican opened his mouth to reply, but closed it soon after, reconsidering. After a few seconds of silence, he shrugged. "Touché."

"Now is it a deal?" Y/n repeated, relaxing her posture.

"It's a deal." Quackity gave up, uncrossing his arms. He may be an expert at negotiating, (She knows, because of how much he manages to sell drugs) but he was no match for an armed soldier. Plus, he forgot his axe at home, thinking no one was out. I mean, who would be? "Are you going to snitch on me?"

"As long as you don't do it to me, I won't do it to you." The girl said nonchalantly.

"Okay, I'm here to collect some more drugs." The brown eyed dude confessed. "And I don't have an opinion on the news."

"You don't have an opinion?" She repeated.

"Yeah, that's what I just said-" He began, but was interrupted.

"Do you even know the news?" Y/n asked skeptically.

"Of course I do! What do you think I do? Lay in bed all day?" The dark-haired guy bleated.