SS ┅ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙

Spoilers in this chapter, but not rlly <3

"Thank you for answering all of my questions regarding your career, Ushiwaka."

"It's just my job."

You sat behind the cameras as Wakatoshi answered questions from the interviewer he was with at the moment. A yawn ripped through you as you remembered that he had to wake you up early to remind him to bring his lunch with him to work, and you insisted you came with him. A part of you was mad that you had actually made such a stupid request in the first place.

The thought was pushed out of your mind as you made contact with him and he mailed lightly, making your heart flutter and refueling your energy.

"So Ushiwaka, I had one last question." He snapped out of his trance, his usual expression returning as he looked at the interviewer again.

"Yes?"

"So me and a couple of fans have noticed that ring that you have on your finger. You always take it off right before games and put it back on as soon as the match is over."

You face flushed from embarrassment for a second as Ushijima was clearly looking around the room for a possible answer.

"I'm engaged." A collective gasp was heard around the room and you struggled to keep your laugh in as his face grew serious in concern.

"Y-you're actually engaged? I thought it was just a rumor." He shook his head and looked down at the ring. You raised an eyebrows but quickly understood as you remembered that the proposal was public but his company worked to suppress the news until he did an interview.

"It happened not long ago. I thought the company wouldn't be able to keep it a secret."

"Tell us about it?"

He looked at you in that moment, he didn't smile but you noticed the sparkle in his eyes almost like he was asking your permission to tell it. Your head nodded slowly, the memory playing again in your own mind before he even started talking.

~

"Hurry up and leave! I'll be at the game later, I promise I won't be late, ok? You have to get to the company before they leave you."

You were currently scrambling around the house and grabbing what you think you would need for Ushijima's volleyball game. He was going up against Hinata's team-the Black Jackals-and you planned to go out with everyone from high school after the game.

As far as you knew, everyone from Karasuno when you went would be there and you haven't seen most of them in forever.

"I can wait longer. You don't have to bring everything."

Rolling your eyes, you turned around from under the sink where you had grabbed a first aid kit.

"You need to leave, hun. Go go go!" You stood up, walking past the many pictures you had hung up on the wall of you too towards him. It'd been about 2 years since you started dating, not that long of a time but you've known each other your whole lives. For goodness sake you guys lived together before you were official.

You turned him away from you swiftly, pushing him lightly towards the door.

"Y/n-"

"I'll meet you there." A quick peck was placed on his lips, making him flush a bit before he nodded and rushed out the door. He never really got used to those.

After you locked the door back, the house seemed like it was way more quiet than it was a second ago. Time seemed to fly by way too fast since the first time he lost that bet and you guys became official. The team's reaction was probably the best thing about that situation. Someone started crying and Kageyama got mad that you weren't going to be able to act as his big sister anymore, like that would happen.