𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

The second set was over soon and Seijoh won it back, meaning the boys had to hold out for just one more set.

"You guys got it!" (y/n) had gone back to her side after the 2nd set ended and everyone was a bit on edge.

Both teams were currently at 20 points and they were also both exhausted. The momentum of the game was still flowing well, but the willpower of both teams was too strong to take momentum into consideration.

(y/n) gritted her teeth as Mad Dog served the ball, allowing it to be dug up by Daichi and Tanaka finished off the point.

"Just a few more points guys!" Yachi yelled out her their fingers were turning pale from how they gripped the railing.

The 4 of them jumped a bit as the whistle was blown and Tadashi stepped up to the line to serve.

"Ah hell yeah!" (y/n) cheered as the mood was suddenly tense on Seijoh's side. They had seen the serve in full motion during the 2nd set when he racked up back to back points.

He served the ball swiftly, making it go long as one of Seijoh's players tried to let it, allowing it to go out of bounds.

"Yeah! Tadashi!" (y/n) and her friends cheered but Iwaizumi was fast, heading towards the ball and knocking it up.

"Ugh! Iwa-chan is so good at this sport." (y/n) pouted, not really wanting to talk bad about her best friend but this game was the most important one for her team right now.

Watari hit it over and the Karasuno boys got into position to receive.

"It's a chance ball!" They started into a synchronized attack, allowing Asahi to hit the spike. Once again Iwaizumi was able to get the ball up and (y/n) gritted her teeth. The role of best friends was thrown out the window. Her team HAD to win.

A feint resulted in Aoba Johsai getting the ball back and (y/n) pulled away from the railing, running towards the exit of the stairs.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Saeko yelled after and she turned slightly, yelling back.

"I'm going to watch from the ground level! We have to win this game!" She turned around again, running down the stairs to where the door opened to the court.

When she got down, it was now Oikawa's turn to serve and she tensed up from the look in his eyes. He was serious. She looked around the court, feeling the atmosphere. They're all serious.

His serve seemed to move in 2x the normal speed of the world as (y/n) couldn't even blink before the ball had hit Karasuno's side of the court.

"What the hell, Oikawa! This far into the game?!?" She leaned down, the gym abrupting in cheers and surprise.

Soon it was Seijoh's match point and Kageyama dropped a setter dump Oikawa.

Oikawa grimaced as he looked up at Kageyama, clearly feeling the anger and hate of his junior slowly surpassing him.

"We aren't losing this game." He got up, glaring at Kageyama and turning to go back to his respected place on the court.

"Match point!"

Beep BEEEEEEEEPPPOP